Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

24 minutes ago, supermarv said:

Not entirely sure on Johnson I don’t know if it’s still a thing or not but he’s pretty much of the picture at Middlesbrough so could still be on the cards. Definitely something in the Moult thing though.

I had this sinking feeling when Covid hit that many of life’s great pleasures would be temporarily taken away. I am thoroughly delighted that this Summer’s ITKMarv Transfer Teaseathon is still going ahead. Not only that, but it may shapeup to be the best one ever by the look of things.

That’ll be the same Marvin Johnson that played 90 minutes in a relegation 6 pointer for Middlesbrough last night, and has appeared in 32 games (23 starts) for them this season, mainly at left back.

And the same Louis Moult who hasn’t kicked a ball for almost a year after rupturing his ACL.

Right you are.

Genuine question, is Moult not still cutting about with his knee in a brace?

I mean I know he's been rehabbing based on what I've seen from creeping on his IG but even still I'd have thought he'd still be a fair bit off actually playing games.

21 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Genuine question, is Moult not still cutting about with his knee in a brace?

I mean I know he's been rehabbing based on what I've seen from creeping on his IG but even still I'd have thought he'd still be a fair bit off actually playing games.

Still better than Wes Fletcher 

1 hour ago, dezz said:

That’ll be the same Marvin Johnson that played 90 minutes in a relegation 6 pointer for Middlesbrough last night, and has appeared in 32 games (23 starts) for them this season, mainly at left back.

And the same Louis Moult who hasn’t kicked a ball for almost a year after rupturing his ACL.

Right you are.

You are correct regarding Johnson but before lockdown we were definitely enquiring in it. Moult thing seems to be a possibility of it happening, was mainly in and out of the team and as you said he’s basically been out all season. Would only be a loan for the season. Nothing may come of it but there’s interest from our part.

28 minutes ago, supermarv said:

You are correct regarding Johnson but before lockdown we were definitely enquiring in it. Moult thing seems to be a possibility of it happening, was mainly in and out of the team and as you said he’s basically been out all season. Would only be a loan for the season. Nothing may come of it but there’s interest from our part.

Just stop. Not wanting to give others a giggle at any scoop delivery, but, you’ve outdone yourself here. There is zero possibility, nor was there an enquiry made and that’s from the man himself 😆 In for a clean up operation this coming Tuesday.

Naming the others is the stuff of Pinocchio.

I’ll be discreet on who’s been training. Oh! There was two players having their pictures taken in the lead up to Jake Hastie being announced. But, you’ll know that...

A media war appears to be breaking out. 

I prefer the rumours of Supermarv but actually intrigued as to who on the fringes is ? I mean so few posts and such confidence in reporting what is the up to date picture.  Some would begin to wonder if he is our.......nah never mind......

We all hold Moult is such high regard that even if he came back in a wheelchair I would believe the champions league is ours for the taking...

4 minutes ago, CSmith said:

Big fan of the ITK Civil War making its way over here. Was too good to be left purely on SO

Definitely not ITK & never claim to be. Information just happens to be better. Had to call out on the fabrication though.

58 minutes ago, Onthefringes said:

Just stop. Not wanting to give others a giggle at any scoop delivery, but, you’ve outdone yourself here. There is zero possibility, nor was there an enquiry made and that’s from the man himself 😆 In for a clean up operation this coming Tuesday.

Naming the others is the stuff of Pinocchio.

I’ll be discreet on who’s been training. Oh! There was two players having their pictures taken in the lead up to Jake Hastie being announced. But, you’ll know that...

Didn’t know that at all. Was told months back, regarding Johnson and Moult and us enquiring. Was told about the Moult situation still being possible a few days back, and I did know that he’s due to have an operation and all will depend on that outcome and how the recovery goes. I didn’t say Moult is going to be a Well player at the end of the transfer window. I was just passing on information that has usually been spot on and that is that we are still in for him. 

Edited by supermarv

In for Moult & Johnson. :lol:  Two English Championship players on 5-figures a week. 

Marv deleting posts a couple of weeks ago in a huff has clearly affected him. You're better than this. 

Aye, cracking day that. Hutchinson scored the other, didn't he? Back in the times when we thought Ross Forbes would be a superstar. 

I remember being in the 208 pub before the game and in one of the rooms, there was a guy selling 10 year old Zara sports gear. I didn't purchase anything.