Thurman/Garcia-Brook

Charlo-Andrade

GGG-Canelo

Eubank Jr-Kovalev

Kovalev-Beterbiev 

Usyk-Bellew

Briedis-Gassiev

AJ/Wlad-Wilder

Fighter of the year for me is the real life Rocky, Joe Smith Jr the brickie from Long Island who hung up his overalls for a couple of minutes to KO Fonfara in a round (Stevenson got a UD) then sent old man Hopkins out of the ring for his first ever KO loss. Unbelievably humble in the press shoot after asking for Hopkins autograph even after he was being a complete bell end towards Smith. 

Easter Jr - Commey was the fight I enjoyed the most. Good clash of styles, a thrilling 12th round, shiver down the spine celebration after the scorecards and a genuine lol at his mental family and Broner all dancing around the ring post fight. 

Would probably go with Gvozdyk for best KO although there's another that I can't think of just now as I'm feeling rough from last night. Cba working out best prospect. 

Only seen the Guzman fight but was a decent watch. Would recommend it.

Hopefully Linares can stop Crolla this time, bit of a pointless rematch but everyone will get paid well for it. Campbell turned down a shot at Flanagan to fight on Gavin McDonnells undercard, still going down the WBC route but Flanagan is an easier fight than Linares without doubt.

Think it's only getting made because Hearn clearly wants Crolla to get the big paydays, it wasn't even nearly close last time

No point in a rematch. Linares must be getting a hefty wedge to come back over here and risk losing via robbery. 

No praise for Crolla taking the fight? Some set of nuts on the guy.