Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

I'm only interested in predictions on Eddie's shows and only in the fights after the crowd have sung 'Sweet Caroline'.
I'm sure all the virgins who have a spreadsheets updating their favourite Japanese bantamweights will be raging but we've got to cater for normal people.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

This will sort out the casuals from us hardcore fans so I'm game as Malik Scott for this.

The more obscure the better tbh all you c***s will be toiling trying to predict a cheeky wee Friday night card in Ecuador.

5 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

Women's boxing is a no go. Any competitive world title fight then a few more chucked in that we decide on would do me.

Any fighter ranked in the Top 20 by the WBA, WBO, WBC, IBF at each weight division?

1 hour ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

I will have a go. Just think it would be better if we weren't making predictions on 20 fights a week if most of them wouldn't be on Boxnation, Sky or Bt.

There's got to be a balance obviously for this to be popular that's why I was suggesting a midweek consensus to begin with. Can choose 5 or 6  fights a week for example or more for the exceptional weekends. There is a lot of fights that people consider high profile but could risk not getting included, Pedraza - Davis next weekend for example is a great match up. 

Wouldn't mind seeing overmatched fights included if people are getting credited for specific decisions. Could be a lot of work for whoever's doing it but I don't understand the logistics of how these things work but happy to offer an opinion on the fights included. 

Edited by Kool Keith