Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Posted (edited)

The commentator had just asked Tim Bradley “What punch will end the fight?” He didn’t get a chance to answer. It was #ThatYin! Phenomenally heavy handed. What a KO.

Edited by kiddy

Posted (edited)

Think that was Sam Goodman in the ring, announcing a possible Inoue defence for September.

Edited by kiddy

Jermall Charlo stripped of WBC belt, and also arrested for drink driving after crashing his Lamborghini. It’s been quite the 24hrs for him. 

I see John Fury has stuck the head on one of Usyks team after the first media day of fight week.   What an embarrassment and I can't see the hosts looking on that type of behaviour too favourably.

5 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

I see John Fury has stuck the head on one of Usyks team after the first media day of fight week.   What an embarrassment and I can't see the hosts looking on that type of behaviour too favourably.

For a fight that’s due to happen in five days time I’m only about 80% confident that the fight will actually happen.

1 hour ago, LargsTON said:

He'd do very well to remember half the boys he's standing screaming at have spent the last three months defending their homeland and not sat at home eating fish suppers.