Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Wilder's team have confirmed terms have been agreed with Joshua for a two fight deal, first of which will be in the UK.

No indication if this will be the next fight yet but I'm glad to see the deal has finally been done.

I'm sure the full details will emerge in the next 48 hours.

Seems every fight's a title fight nowadays! Rocky Fielding getting a shot at Tyrone Zeuge's WBA 'Regular' belt.

I thought you were only a #super champ if you held more than one version?

@StGeorgeGroves only holds the @WBABoxing strap! #Benavidez #WBC #DeGale #IBF #Ramirez #WBO

Brook is fighting some can on the Parker v Whyte Box Office ( [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]) undercard, so would assume the Khan fight may actually happen in the autumn. Fingers crossed anyway, long since overdue.

Also added Katie Taylor to the card and a Benn vs Peynaud rematch.

Brook is fighting some can on the Parker v Whyte Box Office ( [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]) undercard, so would assume the Khan fight may actually happen in the autumn. Fingers crossed anyway, long since overdue.

Brandon Cook? Never heard of him.
A Boxrec full of nobody's.

Tommy Philbin added to the Taylor card, no sign of opponent though.
Card that I know of so far...Taylor v Postol, McGregor v Goodluck Mrema and Philbin v tba...still buzzing for it though

Taylor vs Postol is a solid enough free-to-air fight that the undercard only really needs to have one or two decent fights for me. McGregor will probably win convincingly but it looks like a step up at least. Would be good if there was another good domestic fight like Easton vs Foot, that was a cracker.

I think the card looks like

Taylor-Postol
McGregor-Mrema
Bakole-Jones
Philbin

The usual crowd of Billam, Cameron etc will probably end up being on the card.

Agree on Taylor Postol fight being good enough to carry the whole card on channel 5. We’re going though, not sure it’s worth making sure we catch the undercard just now.