Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

If boxing is going to take the shilling of these morally dubious regimes like the Saudis then we should get them to throw moeny at a heavyweight tournament.  The top eight fighters in the division would be, in rough order:

Deontay Wilder

Tyson Fury

Anthony Joshua

Andy Ruiz Jr

Dillian Whyte

Luis Ortiz

Alexander Povetkin

Oleksandr Usyk

Someone phone the Crown Prince and suggest it, great way of distracting from that journalist you killed and chopped up.

Taylor had better get some decent management in and listen to them sharpish. He has the potential to be kne of the greatest talents or wastes of talent Scottish sport has ever seen if he doesnt screw the nut.

He is already losing out financially due to his profile not being where it should be based on his skill and acheivements. He will lose what he has if he cant behave himself.

Why? All pro boxers aren't very nice people. They're earning a living trying to take another man's head off his shoulders basically. 

Because I’d like to be proud Scotland has produced a world superstar of a sportsman, which I’m he can be, but as a person he is a lot of what’s bad about our country.

Well there goes any future fights in Vegas or MSG. ER or the Castle will be his limit, when he should be able to do Murrayfield.

Said before the Prograis fight he was a classless arsehole.

As alluded to above, that's why sponsors are giving him a wide berth & he's left opening Kebab shops.

Edited by kiddy

1 minute ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Because I’d like to be proud Scotland has produced a world superstar of a sportsman, which I’m he can be, but as a person he is a lot of what’s bad about our country.

You'd be better off puting your hopes into rugby or cricket or something like that if you want a hero nice guy.