The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2016-2017

glensmad

Red card was coming from minute one given the amount of over the ball late challenges that Glencairn were putting in.

Penalty claim for Glencairn just wasn't,debatable whether it even hit an arm anyway.

Bankies pen was a foul which started outside the box but was still continuing in the box.

Nicky Little is clearly onside when the shot from Paterson was struck.

The team that created the most and better chances won the game.

Next.

Lol [emoji16]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fully deserved by medda today, without taking anything away from them, we we awful,we'l leave it at that.

Missed game unfortunately but good to see Medda putting a run together. Keeps us in touch wi top of the table

Shotts v Bankies. Either frozen pitch or should be a comfortable win for Clydebank to take them top of the league. Pressure will be on them but cant see anything other than Clydebank win

Yoker v Glencairn. Glens really need to start picking up the three points, if want to improve on last season and stay well away from relegation battle, but have had a relatively tough run of games. I reckon an away win with at least one from penalty or dodgy offside call since so many went against Glens will even up this week [emoji12]

Shotts v Bankies. Either frozen pitch or should be a comfortable win for Clydebank to take them top of the league. Pressure will be on them but cant see anything other than Clydebank win

Yoker v Glencairn. Glens really need to start picking up the three points, if want to improve on last season and stay well away from relegation battle, but have had a relatively tough run of games. I reckon an away win with at least one from penalty or dodgy offside call since so many went against Glens will even up this week [emoji12]

Lol here's hoping. [emoji16] I'm looking forward to four dodgy penalties to even things up over the nine games so far. ;-)

Personally I think the Yoker game will be postponed again due to the weather.

I'm surprised at that, the BBC online forecast is for it to be dry from midnight tonight right through to after the game on Saturday and not freezing.

I'll believe it when I see it Glensmad lol  If the game does got ahead then i'll be on the gate.

Holm Park is one of the better pitches in my opinion, and usually beats the weather from what I've noticed in the past. Fingers crossed it'll be on.

Must have misread your first post then when you referred to 'from now' and being no colder than +3. Was -1 at that point.

I said "dry from now", however the BBC have let me down as it's been raining all afternoon. :'(

Archived