Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Sh*teAndMuck said:

I’ve bought some folk tickets using my season ticket. Any idea if I can book more using my daughter’s season ticket even though it’s a child one?

Why not test it? Just key in the barcode number and see if the option to buy comes up.

I’ve bought some folk tickets using my season ticket. Any idea if I can book more using my daughter’s season ticket even though it’s a child one?
Out of interest, I'm waiting on my daughters U12 ST, have you had yours?

I’ve never been to a game in Europe without flares. Do UEFA ignore that and just charge Scottish teams?  
Still don’t  have a ticket 🙁  so drinking wine before 5 aside tonight 

Going to take out those in rangers and Celtic tops

Edited by saint pogo

55 minutes ago, Sh*teAndMuck said:

I tried this. It's not possible. 

@Fife Saint the u12 season ticket came at the same time as my own one. Did you add it on at same time as you bought yours? 

I find it a bit concerning that Geoff Brown seems totally oblivious to the fact that a win on Thursday would result in guaranteed European group football. He is disagreeing with Saints fans on Facebook about this matter. You’d assume that Steve is surely aware of this, but you’d also assume that Geoff would be aware of this if Steve is aware of this.

Edited by The Real Saints

1 hour ago, saint pogo said:

I’ve never been to a game in Europe without flares. Do UEFA ignore that and just charge Scottish teams?  
Still don’t  have a ticket 🙁  so drinking wine before 5 aside tonight 

Going to take out those in rangers and Celtic tops

It's not sold out yet I don't think, and the ticket office will be open again tomorrow and presumably a lot quieter.

Still fairly sure everyone who's desperate for a ticket will get one.

4 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

6000 ticket requests today. 2700 season tickets. Over 800 tickets left. What an effort!

So guess that, sort of, confirms we won't be able to get over 10k due to the sections needing closed off?

Getting over 9000 would be outstanding.