Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

42 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Also depends how much revenue comes from televising the games vs letting people in. 

That's just it - there will only be costs involved in opening up to physical attendance, at least at first. If it's restricted to season-ticket holders, they've already paid.

15 minutes ago, Mr Heliums said:

That's just it - there will only be costs involved in opening up to physical attendance, at least at first. If it's restricted to season-ticket holders, they've already paid.

I've asked a couple of times now but nobody seems to know, how are season ticket sales looking?

Anyone?

6 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

I've asked a couple of times now but nobody seems to know, how are season ticket sales looking?

Anyone?

They don't publish the figures I dont think, so I wouldn't be expecting an answer.

14 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

There's usually someone that can figure it out from the ticket number though. 

The ticket office isn’t answering calls or emails so wouldn’t expect any information to come out of there 

38 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:
2 hours ago, tree house tam said:
I know he'll be absolutely fine outside of football. Just a shame he's giving up on his career tbh because he still has loads to offer in a football sense, could easily still play championship football.

Give us 12 months...

Be great to see. Hes capable of really tearing that league to shreds if he fancies it.

He'll score at least a couple of absolute worldies this season, I looking forward to seeing a few of the highlight reels.

Good luck to him 

1 hour ago, Forest_Fifer said:
2 hours ago, tree house tam said:
I know he'll be absolutely fine outside of football. Just a shame he's giving up on his career tbh because he still has loads to offer in a football sense, could easily still play championship football.

Give us 12 months...

That's what we like to see, some positivity. Hope Danny does well for you, if you can keep him relatively fit his ability will shine through.

On 28/07/2020 at 19:18, Dick Van Dyke said:

I applied for a season ticket on finance on the 1st of July and was told someone would be in touch to complete it and this could take up to 3 weeks. It’s been 4 weeks and I’ve sent two emails and have heard nothing back. Now I’m left in limbo not knowing what’s going on 

SLO has been answering a question about the finance situation on Twitter. Not sure if you've seen it or not.

3 minutes ago, Dick Van Dyke said:

Yeah I seen that. So it looks like the club have had our details and known were waiting on the finance and have done nothing for a month? 

Give it a fucking rest! We all get it by now, you like to criticise every move the club makes (or doesn't)!

7 minutes ago, Dick Van Dyke said:

Yeah I seen that. So it looks like the club have had our details and known were waiting on the finance and have done nothing for a month? 

I suppose it depends when the office staff came off furlough.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I suppose it depends when the office staff came off furlough.

Yeah I suppose. It’s just very frustrating as more than likely now we won’t have them in time for tuesdays test. Office staff must’ve been in all this week as they sent ST out on Tuesday 

Just now, Dick Van Dyke said:

Yeah I suppose. It’s just very frustrating as more than likely now we won’t have them in time for tuesdays test. Office staff must’ve been in all this week as they sent ST out on Tuesday 

Aye, but it'll be about 2 people expected to sort out literally everything.

They were pretty sharp with the facemasks, I got mine about 30 hours after ordering, so I'd hope your season ticket would be there before Friday, or at least an email confirming your log in details. I'm not entirely sure of the finance process though tbh.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aye, but it'll be about 2 people expected to sort out literally everything.

They were pretty sharp with the facemasks, I got mine about 30 hours after ordering, so I'd hope your season ticket would be there before Friday, or at least an email confirming your log in details. I'm not entirely sure of the finance process though tbh.

Yeah I have to say I ordered my face mask and it was here the next morning, that was great service that the club must be commended on. 

people think I’m absolutely raging about everything the club do but that’s wrong. I get frustrated with how slow we are to do things and it maybe comes across as seethe but I know the club do plenty of good things and I have posted on here saying as such. 

If Saints TV was the only means I had of watching a game and I'd applied for a season ticket a month ago, I'd be a bit annoyed if I hasn't heard anything about the finance by this point as well. I think it's a perfectly justified complaint. 

The question on Twitter was asked in a reasonable manner and answered with the usual helpfulness by the SLO, who is by a distance, the best person connected with the club. 

If Saints TV was the only means I had of watching a game and I'd applied for a season ticket a month ago, I'd be a bit annoyed if I hasn't heard anything about the finance by this point as well. I think it's a perfectly justified complaint. 
The question on Twitter was asked in a reasonable manner and answered with the usual helpfulness by the SLO, who is by a distance, the best person connected with the club. 
I believe she is the only one left !!

3 minutes ago, Radford said:

This is it though, if you have a query Bev is the first port of call as you know she'll get back to you as quickly as possible. There are others at the club who would help you out as well. If you have a problem go through the proper channels.