Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

15 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

If you have a problem go through the proper channels.

That's fair enough as well.

As I said the other day, I've no doubt that Saints will look after the players through this but the other staff and volunteers? You can only hope they are afforded the same courtesy. 

5 minutes ago, Radford said:

That's fair enough as well.

As I said the other day, I've no doubt that Saints will look after the players through this but the other staff and volunteers? You can only hope they are afforded the same courtesy. 

Not a fucking hope, like most businesses. 

Even i got paid off from my job and I'm shit hot at it :lol:

shit happens though.

1 hour ago, Radford said:

If Saints TV was the only means I had of watching a game and I'd applied for a season ticket a month ago, I'd be a bit annoyed if I hasn't heard anything about the finance by this point as well. I think it's a perfectly justified complaint. 

The question on Twitter was asked in a reasonable manner and answered with the usual helpfulness by the SLO, who is by a distance, the best person connected with the club. 

I can vouch for this from my ownpersonal experiences. I have had problems with my season ticket for years and each time the SLO has sorted it out. 

Can only sympathise in respect of the the finance/season ticket issue. That’s shit that people have been waiting that long and not heard a peep. We’ll not have a proper match day stream from the club until the 29th of August with the games being on sky though. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/53596078

Sturgeon announcing fans could be back in stadia in limited numbers on 14th September.

Our fixtures after that date are

Ross County (H) 19th September

Livi (A) 26th September

Celtic (H) Friday 2nd October

The following week the LC groups start. You imagine there might be some absolute pastings dished out to lower league teams as their season will just be starting back after a long layoff.

That might well be the only Saints game against Celtic in many folks' lifetime where we outnumber the c***s.  Make sure you get a season ticket if you can to experience it!

Some of last seasons efforts just to get you in the mood for tomorrow lads

It’s funny that half of them involved Callum Hendry. Boys gonna be a big player this season and get himself noticed for sure.

4 minutes ago, Widge said:

It’s funny that half of them involved Callum Hendry. Boys gonna be a big player this season and get himself noticed for sure.

Getting him and McCann on extended deals was a great, proactive, move.

All the Old Firm armchair supporters think we're going down on twitter. 
Love them writing us off. Suits us fine. 
Who gives a toss what they glory hunting fucks think [emoji51].

Only thing I'd say is Tommy Wright is a loss but Davidson just seems as a good fit, looking in from the outside anyway.

Your squad of players have been there and done it over the years. Would be astonished if you guys are involved in a scrap.

13 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Who gives a toss what they glory hunting fucks think emoji51.png.

Only thing I'd say is Tommy Wright is a loss but Davidson just seems as a good fit, looking in from the outside anyway.

Your squad of players have been there and done it over the years. Would be astonished if you guys are involved in a scrap.

We will be involved in a scrap. For Europe, IMO. 

Think all the season tickets except the free U12s ones are valid for the Saints TV. 

Quite shocked by the strip in all honesty. At least we'll get a lot of press coverage. No wonder they were so determined to keep it quiet. 

11 minutes ago, Radford said:

Think all the season tickets except the free U12s ones are valid for the Saints TV. 

Quite shocked by the strip in all honesty. At least we'll get a lot of press coverage. No wonder they were so determined to keep it quiet. 

tbt.gif