Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Think Mannus is in season 6 with saints and he's 33 if I remember correctly so he was 27/28 when he joined saints. Respectfully though a goalkeeper is a totally different example given the nature of an outfield player by comparison.

Mannus is 35.. But yeah, your point about goalkeepers is spot on.

Seemingly Scotland U21s are playing at McDiarmid tonight. Never  heard about it till about 5 minutes ago, would've went along as well. Any Saints fans in Perth at a loose end get her arse along, you know it makes sense.

I live two seconds from the ground and I'm not going. I hope this annoys you.

Stay two seconds from MCD, that means one thing your fucking garden is a disgrace Random and that run down farm is a health hazard! [emoji6]

My garden isn't too bad, there's one a few doors along from me which you might be thinking of. My driveway is fucking atrocious though, tbf.

13 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

Fair play to whoever it is who's joined the Dundalk forum and offered them Cummins in exchange for McMillan. 

A better idea would be to just give them Cummins, maybe as a Christmas present.

54 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Seemingly Scotland U21s are playing at McDiarmid tonight. Never  heard about it till about 5 minutes ago, would've went along as well. Any Saints fans in Perth at a loose end get her arse along, you know it makes sense.

According to BBC 'Scotland' the only game on tonight is Ayr v Raith.  Unreal. The U-21s is a  flipping Euro Qualifier.

Embarrassingly the English site lists it, along with every game everywhere by the look of it.

8 minutes ago, john1962 said:

SFA make approach for Michael O’Neil. Get Samaritans on speed dial for some of Saints less stable supporters.

Sunderland and Rangers apparently interested in O'Neil too.

The Northern Ireland job is certainly the one to be most concerned about right now. For whatever reason, Wright doesn't get a look in for jobs at a decent level in England and he is a bit of a home bird too. 

SFA make approach for Michael O’Neil. Get Samaritans on speed dial for some of Saints less stable supporters.

Most will probably celebrate at the moment..

As has been said, Thomson always gets Saints stuff right.

@Ludo*1 start the thread