Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Rooney/Wotherspoon free.

Would people want them back, or hoping for a brand new era starting this Summer with a fresh start?

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Rooney/Wotherspoon free.

Would people want them back, or hoping for a brand new era starting this Summer with a fresh start?

I’d take them both tbh. But only on the basis that we release 90% of the shite we have just now. Rooney would be a certain starter, Wotherspoon probably as a backup player with a view to being a coach/mentor to the youth teams etc.

The squads rotten, and the clubs been rotten for years.

Cut the fucking core out and start again Mr Webb.

I’d honestly love to see Levein out on his arse within seconds of the takeover being completed. 

Along with him, that entire fucking squad. 

Just now, mizfit said:

I’d honestly love to see Levein out on his arse within seconds of the takeover being completed. 

Along with him, that entire fucking squad. 

More fan hate towards Levein now than Macca. He's going to have to go and he can take 99% of the squad with him.

2 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

More fan hate towards Levein now than Macca. He's going to have to go and he can take 99% of the squad with him.

Macca id say it was more a sadness and evident it wasn’t working. At least you could see him trying things, before getting punted. 

Levein “aye well, you can’t concede if you want something eh? Listen to my podcast. Oh Hibs lost natural order.”

f**k off Levein. 

3 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Had it not been that we sacked the last 2 and we have a new owner coming in, you could see him getting sacked tonight and let Clelland take us for the rest of the season. Cannot be worse. 

Either way, I don't want him in charge for next season and Kirk even less so. 

3 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

Had it not been that we sacked the last 2 and we have a new owner coming in, you could see him getting sacked tonight and let Clelland take us for the rest of the season. Cannot be worse. 

Either way, I don't want him in charge for next season and Kirk even less so. 

I'd do it. I just cannot see how Levein could motivate anyone to do anything!

Get Clelland in, hope he can motivate these shitebags enough to win 2 games then start afresh.

On 04/02/2024 at 09:06, The Marly said:

Yes, I agree. Levein has built some good football teams at previous clubs and might well do so with Saints. 

But he once played a 4-6-0 formation and some people are not willing to let that go. I feel Johnoswald is one of them. 

Just a reminder that this was said back in February. 

MacLean was brutal and the poor start is still costing us, but at least he had the excuse of being massively inexperienced and having a poor start snowball into a disaster thanks to trying to build a squad.

24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The squads rotten, and the clubs been rotten for years.

Cut the fucking core out and start again Mr Webb.

First big test for the new owner will be whether he has the balls to sack that pair of imposters Levein and Kirk. It should be the first thing he does as soon as the takeover is complete 

Is Kane still under contract? If so you might want to consider keeping him should you come on down. He's fired in a few goals in not that many games and has been involved in a few more. He's shown he's very much a pretty good player for this level.

We'll swap you. Kane for O'Halloran.

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Is Kane still under contract? If so you might want to consider keeping him should you come on down. He's fired in a few goals in not that many games and has been involved in a few more. He's shown he's very much a pretty good player for this level.

We'll swap you. Kane for O'Halloran.

I understand he’s signed a PCA with yourselves.