Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

7 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Franczak, Essel, Raymond, Sanders, Kimpioka, Keltjens, Sidibeh, Carey are just the names off the top of my head that are Migrants or are direct offspring of migrants, economical or not, that are team mates if Cami.

Which one is here to steal your job you wee f**king rat?

ALL OF THEM if I had my f**king way.

You’re also forgetting the others he played with since he signed. 

38 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Graeme Shinnie is incredible at blocking off passing routes and it's hard to play around him due to that.

He’s also incredible at avoiding yellow cards. 
His foul on Kimpioka in the second half is the yellowest of yellow cards you’re likely to see and was similar to the booking Raymond got in the first half in a less dangerous area of the pitch.  

Kevin f#cking Clancy.

Just now, double deluxe said:

He’s also incredible at avoiding yellow cards. 
His foul on Kimpioka in the second half is the yellowest of yellow cards you’re likely to see and was similar to the booking Raymond got in the first half in a less dangerous area of the pitch.  

Kevin f#cking Clancy.

All because this antiquated idea some refs have that captains should get away with more than other players, I think.

18 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Franczak, Essel, Raymond, Sanders, Kimpioka, Keltjens, Sidibeh, Carey are just the names off the top of my head that are Migrants or are direct offspring of migrants, economical or not, that are team mates of Cami.

Which one is here to steal your job you wee f**king rat?

ALL OF THEM if I had my f**king way.

Would be karma if these guys refused to play with that wee shitebag because of his odious fascist views

3 minutes ago, Saint DBL said:

Has ‘cami’ been getting pelters on twitter to make him change to private? 

The only place I’ve seen it is here, must be a P&B fan. 

Fair few cans commenting on it on Twitter. Won’t surprise me if someone at the clubs seen it now. 

9 minutes ago, johnoswald2712 said:

Would be karma if these guys refused to play with that wee shitebag because of his odious fascist views

If he was my teammate I'd be calling him out on his footballing ability, or lack of. Or his constant complaining about others when he isn't capable of doing what he expects them to do. He's a f**king parasitic wee weasel that I'm getting extremely wound up about :lol:.

4 minutes ago, Saint DBL said:

There must be someone on here grassing or  he's been on X typing in his own name.

My money's on TRS messaging his pal then Cami doing his daily morning routine of typing his name into X.

Edited by tree house tam

6 minutes ago, Saint DBL said:

Yeah, he’s been getting pelters on Twitter and WAP also.

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

My money's on TRS messaging his pal then Cami doing his daily morning routine of typing his name into X.

Don’t worry Tam, I’ll send him a follow request again. He seems quite unintelligent, so I wouldn’t be too shocked if he accepts it.

Macpherson recently wore the captains armband and then drops this nonsense while we have a documentary being made about the club. This could have serious reputation repercussions for all parties. Really wasn’t a clever move. 

Quite possible that someone at the club has had a word with him this morning about his social media. Certainly the new owners are much more aware of what is being said on line by fans than the browns. 

Proper journalists would maybe ask a question or two next time he is fronted up before the press, but we know they won't.

Just now, Theyellowbox said:

Quite possible that someone at the club has had a word with him this morning about his social media. Certainly the new owners are much more aware of what is being said on line by fans than the browns. 

Proper journalists would maybe ask a question or two next time he is fronted up before the press, but we know they won't.

I’m not sure it’s a case of a quiet word will do.

I’d consider it quite likely if he plays on Sunday he may well be booed by our support. Rightly or wrongly.

It shouldn’t get that far, but the only way of avoiding quite a horrible situation is to address is before then.

4 minutes ago, DavidReid01 said:

I’d consider it quite likely if he plays on Sunday he may well be booed by our support. Rightly or wrongly.

It shouldn’t get that far, but the only way of avoiding quite a horrible situation is to address is before then.

My views on all this stuff have hardened considerably over the past week. I’ll find it very hard not to give him absolute pelters if I see him in a Saints shirt again.

3 minutes ago, DavidReid01 said:

Violence is the only thing they understand. He needs it battered out of him.

I can’t see us sacking him. 
I also cannot see him making another appearance soon. This is leading to a loan away for the rest of his contract isn’t it? 

4 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

With Adam Webb's legal background, perhaps he can identify a way of terminating McPherson's contract off the back of social media.  Hopefully this has come to Webb's attention as it will likely have tarnished all the positive work for last night's game and the attempts to build an increased supporter base going forward. We are a family club after all.

If they can terminate McPherson's contract without paying a penny that would be excellent.

6 minutes ago, DavidReid01 said:

The only proper way to address this is to sack him. It quite simply can’t be ignored and he should be left in no doubt that for every action there is a corresponding reaction. If he’s big enough and stupid enough to support that fascist twat then he is also big enough to accept that there is a price to pay. 

The fans shouldn’t have to bother booing him because he should never play for our club again 

Mutual termination would be the dream outcome - personally I doubt there'll be a strict enough contract clause for something so limited to terminate. 

My expectation though is that f**k all will happen. He'll be playing on Saturday.