Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

On 23/09/2016 at 01:45, Mr. X said:

St Johnstone dirty cheating b*****ds.:angry:

On 22/09/2016 at 18:09, Austin McCann said:

Cheats.

On 23/09/2016 at 03:31, noisysbak said:

When are the fines and apology arriving.

Dry yer eyes girls :P

Not sure it's a great loss. That's not said from a position of any great authority, just a few things I've heard and then the obvious problems some players have had in recent times. The Millar thing should have been sorted out surely?

Yeah from what I have heard he was on a sticky wicket after the spoony broken wrist carry on ( physio said he didn't need an operation before the end of last season but as soon as he reported for pre season the physio said he needed operated on immediately). Then I believe there was misdiagnosed of Keith Watson injury which has resulted in a longer time out.

2 hours ago, Radford said:

Not sure it's a great loss. That's not said from a position of any great authority, just a few things I've heard and then the obvious problems some players have had in recent times. The Millar thing should have been sorted out surely?

I'll do Steven Macleans rub downs for free.

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/10/2016 at 08:44, The Saintee said:

Midfield hardman/enforcer Paul Paton called up by Northern Ireland.

Pleasing.

Will he play though? Surely northern Ireland aren't going about handing out guaranteed starter clauses

2 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

There is a St Johnstone fan slagging Macca off on Facebook. Instant ban from McDiarmid, please.

Why?

Also were folk booing the decision to take Kane off? Fairly sure I had a "you don't know what you're doing" from someone during the sub aswell. We have a strange support.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Why?

Also were folk booing the decision to take Kane off? Fairly sure I had a "you don't know what you're doing" from someone during the sub aswell. We have a strange support.

Why is he slagging off Macca? Ive no idea. He said he isn't a striker and is easily dispossessed. Disgusting words against such a beautiful man.

steven-maclean-of-st-johnstone-celebrates-scoring-with-his-team-mates-picture-id491722715.jpg

Hes been okay. Always seems to be the first subbed no matter how he plays. 

You can see the quality he has with the amount of smart touches and interplay around the box, but hes pretty slow, and seems to prefer to sit back a bit while the rest of the team is trying to press the opposition high up the park. That might be managers orders though. Personally feel like he's wasted on the right of a four man midfield, and wouldn't be unhappy if we went 4-2-3-1 with Alston the central player of the three, as I get the feeling he'd be willing to run in behind the lone striker given the chance.