Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

f**k off, you're no getting him back!!!

Heard he's out of contract at the end of the season btw. A big mistake if he isn't resigned!!!

6 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

Is he any good?

Im hoping he can help improve the shambles of a squad we have right now.

Yes he is.Connor is a wide midfielder who is extremely skillful.Although not lightning fast has a bit of pace about him and has an eye for goal .On the negative side needs to work a bit more on concistancy as he can blow a bit hot and cold.

Craig has started 18 of 26 games this season and appeared from the bench in 7 of the other 8, missing only the Motherwell home game through injury. Would be a strange decision to let him go, unless he's not going to get a new deal and Wright has someone else lined up. He's made a decent contribution this season, so you'd need any new signing to hit the ground running.

Houston has been in touch to check his availability if SPFL twitter is to be believed, tbh it's a right winger we really need so a lot of our fans are split about him coming back as he's not really what we are crying out for. If he does sign for us I'd be disappointed, not because I don't rate Craig, more so he could be another "wrong" signing made by Houston. We've only just got rid of one in Rankin.

I see that Bikey has scored again for Stirling. Assuming he'll be gone before the end of the month, interesting to see if we are interested.

Also sounds like Fraz is strolling it.

Bikey scored a second, assume that's now 7 in 7 for him...

8 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I see that Bikey has scored again for Stirling. Assuming he'll be gone before the end of the month, interesting to see if we are interested.

Also sounds like Fraz is strolling it.

Bikey scored a second, assume that's now 7 in 7 for him...

I think he's still got a year or two to go before he'd be ready to get regular games in your first team, however I'm confident he will get to your level, so hopefully yous can sign him and then we'll probably get him back on loan until the end of the season.

Any of you St Johnstone fans be interested in purchasing a bit memorabilia. I was recently at a champagne breakfast where I bought a signed pair of Danny  Swanson boots (this seasons) and a signed st Johnstone strip. It was my local amateur side who held the event and as I'm not a fan I was looking to move these on. dm if Interested and I can send photos 

A chunk of St Mirren fans seem convinced Watson is rejoining them.

I don't think they can loan him, which would mean a permanent deal would happen. As much as I joke about putting him, I'd be shocked if we actually did, as the defence is fairly thinly stretched at the moment

A chunk of St Mirren fans seem convinced Watson is rejoining them.

I don't think they can loan him, which would mean a permanent deal would happen. As much as I joke about putting him, I'd be shocked if we actually did, as the defence is fairly thinly stretched at the moment

We've just let Comrie and Gordon go out on loan and presumably looking to loan out Gilchrist, not a chance Keith Watson is going anywhere.