Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

55 minutes ago, Crroma said:

Every post tree house tam makes is just angry, he's either just telling people to f**k off or being a belligerent poster. Every post. No humour, no intelligence, Needs a temp ban or something.

Dry yer eyes princess!!!

Something that I can't quite get my head round..Vihmann was part of Flora's league winning teams of 2015 and 2017.He played 44 times for them in 2018 and has been capped by Estonia 19 times 6 times so far in 2019..Why is he going out on loan with an option to make the deal permanent..?? 

4 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Does anyone know who “Toby LeRone” is on the banter page? Easily the most entertaining poster in the group.

*visits Banter page, finds post asking who we should sign now*

• Nobody, chairmans too tight. Same person two posts down - SACK BROWN, HIS DAD WAS BETTER, NEVER GET NOTHING
  • Kris Kane
  • One suggesting David McMillan deserves a chance
  • "Someone from the Aussie leagues"
  • Cummings
  • My favourite, from the one person, Donnie from QOS, Goodwillie, or "the boy at Peterhead who scores lots of goals"

*closes banter page, sits in silence*

The injury gods are mocking us - Kane has picked up a knock and might be out of tomorrow's game.

Sounds like Wright wants his new striker in the door in double quick time now. Bemoaning the number of missed chances yet again.

Edited by Kyle

Every post tree house tam makes is just angry, he's either just telling people to f**k off or being a belligerent poster. Every post. No humour, no intelligence, Needs a temp ban or something.

Tam is either on ching or on a mega come down bud.

*visits Banter page, finds post asking who we should sign now*
  • Nobody, chairmans too tight. Same person two posts down - SACK BROWN, HIS DAD WAS BETTER, NEVER GET NOTHING
  • Kris Kane
  • One suggesting David McMillan deserves a chance
  • "Someone from the Aussie leagues"
  • Cummings
  • My favourite, from the one person, Donnie from QOS, Goodwillie, or "the boy at Peterhead who scores lots of goals"
*closes banter page, sits in silence*

Haha. The OP is a “visual storyteller” apparently, whatever the f**k that is. I’m not even sure why I’m on that group, the “banter” and the chat on it is absolutely woeful.

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Your twitter seems to have had it with the media circus.

Its beautiful. 

Hoping Broon has completely lost it, a statement incoming calling Vine a massive c**t IMO.

9 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Tam is either on ching or on a mega come down bud.

I was on a self imposed ban for a wee while, over did it in spectacular fashion with the lou Reed, f**k knows why I had that shite anyway. Back in the game now though and building up nicely for a fucking cracking August. 

I was on a self imposed ban for a wee while, over did it in spectacular fashion with the lou Reed, f**k knows why I had that shite anyway. Back in the game now though and building up nicely for a fucking cracking August. 

Have a good one mate!

Arctic bar before the Derby aye? [emoji6]

TW Interview on Saints TV talks about May

• He personally didn't speak to May until Tuesday night
  • Was led to believe the deal was done
  • Medical was done and completed
  • TW says he informed the club on Tuesday night everything was fine and good to go
  • May was in the starting line up for Wednesay
  • TW got a phonecall Wednesday afternoon telling him the "deal was dead and to look for another striker"
  • TW doesn't know, and "isnt interested", in why the deal fell through
  • Says the reason for the collapse has "happened before and will happen again"

Just a run down for those who dont have it.

Last two points seem to contradict each other 🤔

Edited by RandomGuy.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

• TW doesn't know, and "isnt interested", in why the deal fell through
  • Says the reason for the collapse has "happened before and will happen again"

If first bullet point is true, surely second can't be. 

Hardly sherlock though, as we all know the first isn't true. 

1 minute ago, FrankChickens1 said:

If first bullet point is true, surely second can't be. 

Hardly sherlock though, as we all know the first isn't true. 

I think he knows, but isn't willing to be the one who says why.

Could take them points as blaming either May/Vine/Brown depending on how you want, I suppose.