Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Just now, Cerberus said:

Is that real?
Groups of fat, middle aged men are getting on a supporters bus to go to the club shop in order to purchase football tat?

That makes me sad.

No, that makes them sad(der)...

ETA: Is that not the supporters bus that the fan died in, on the way to play Thistle last year? 

Nith Valley Loyal taking buses:

"Hi folks, bus to Ibrox on Sat for megastore opening leaves Dumfries 8.30am, Thornhill 8.45am, Sanquhar 9.10am and Kirkconnel 9.20am."

"Due to large demand we are now taking names for a 2nd bus "

Taking a bus to go to a portacabin in a car park to buy sub standard, out of date merchandise.

[emoji4]

Nut. I don't believe this.

What the f**k.

44 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Nith Valley Loyal taking buses:

"Hi folks, bus to Ibrox on Sat for megastore opening leaves Dumfries 8.30am, Thornhill 8.45am, Sanquhar 9.10am and Kirkconnel 9.20am."

"Due to large demand we are now taking names for a 2nd bus "

Taking a bus to go to a portacabin in a car park to buy sub standard, out of date merchandise.

emoji4.png

If this is true, then it's comparable to Scotland fans paying to get into Hampden to wave bye bye to the Scotland squad in 1978!

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

Only so much Pedro can do mate . He has had to bring in a whole team , find a purpose for rob kiernan and on top of that is probably a key member of the DUP brexit negotiation team.

Pedro will be in there throwing his Holy Water all over the DUP to sabotage Brexit.

He knows if Brexit happens he's a goner cause there will be nae more diddy unskilled immigrants in Britain.

6 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Pedro will be in there throwing his Holy Water all over the DUP to sabotage Brexit.

He knows if Brexit happens he's a goner cause there will be nae more diddy unskilled immigrants in Britain.

No need to bring religion into mate . This is 21st century Scotland ffs

So sad Charles lost his case today....love the judgement.

The respondent asserts that the reference to “The Rangers Football Club” in clause 8.3 is not a reference to Newco but to “The Rangers Football Club, an association football club which is recognised to have a continuing existence regardless of the person which from time to time owns the Club”. It avers that at the time of the agreement the parties were aware of the importance of distinguishing between the Club and the limited companies which owned it from time to time. The criminal proceedings do not arise from the reclaimer having acted as chief executive of the respondent, The Rangers Football Club or The Rangers Football Club Limited. Rather, they arise as a result of the criminal conspiracies which he and his co‑accused agreed and executed. In these circumstances, to construe the agreement in favour of the reclaimer would be contrary to public policy.

Something had to give on this issue I suppose. Rangers receiving (virtually) no income for their club merchandise and Sports Direct probably needed the room taken up by boxes of 2016/17 Rangers kit gathering dust in their branches and warehouses. 
Reading between the lies it seems any money received is based on net profit share, so no upfront cash in this new deal?

The fraudster was insistent that the club get the lion's share of the net profit from each operation.

If he was the sort to use weasel words and half truths this could conceal Sd actually still getting the lion's share of system profit.

eg: this could be the case if the price the club shop pays is defined as, say, resale minus 5%. if overheads come out of this then the margin is lower say 2%. say the price paid to indonesian children including materials is 20 per shirt and they sell for 50. sd gets 30 profit to rangers 1.

Dave Kings statement would still be true.

i don't think those figures are nuts.

Ashley would not have given a generous deal.

I think Rangers need whatever small change they can get and blinked first.

i take no joy in Ashley winning as he is a massive cvnt.

1 minute ago, coprolite said:

The fraudster was insistent that the club get the lion's share of the net profit from each operation.

If he was the sort to use weasel words and half truths this could conceal Sd actually still getting the lion's share of system profit.

eg: this could be the case if the price the club shop pays is defined as, say, resale minus 5%. if overheads come out of this then the margin is lower say 2%. say the price paid to indonesian children including materials is 20 per shirt and they sell for 50. sd gets 30 profit to rangers 1.

Dave Kings statement would still be true.

i don't think those figures are nuts.

Ashley would not have given a generous deal.

I think Rangers need whatever small change they can get and blinked first.

i take no joy in Ashley winning as he is a massive cvnt.

Ok....as you think....if Rangers blinked first....why would Ashley give away a 7 year deal?

If Rangers blinked as you say....he could have continued making them blink year after year.

King says the deals are ripped up as of now, they've agreed a one year deal then free to negotiate.

Have Sports Direct said this isn't true?

Ok....as you think....if Rangers blinked first....why would Ashley give away a 7 year deal?

If Rangers blinked as you say....he could have continued making them blink year after year.

King says the deals are ripped up as of now, they've agreed a one year deal then free to negotiate.

Have Sports Direct said this isn't true?

Another staunch defence of your club

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Another staunch defence of your club

So many wish to see a way Rangers haven't won out of this.

I merely pointed out how they clearly have whatever way you put it.