Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

38 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

I have made about 5 posts since the game :lol:

Not on this thread you haven't and that applies to your comrades as well and that's what I was referring to....lolololo. Football.....don't you just love it...haha!

Edited by Sting777

4 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

Not on this thread you haven't and that applies to your comrades as well and that's what I was referring to....lolololo. Football.....don't you just love it...haha!

Blueco posted on the match thread and took his licks. He's OK.  For a Rangers fan.

16 minutes ago, The DA said:

Blueco posted on the match thread and took his licks. He's OK.  For a Rangers fan.

As I said, I was only referring to this thread. There are so many threads and so much hilarity going on, it's hard to keep up but fair play to him if he took the punishment and I do agree out of the usual crew that post on here, he is the one that comes across as being half decent.

Edited by Sting777

Being pretty green fingered myself, I feel we should all take the time to appreciate the role horticulture has played in the 'journey' so far.

mccoist.jpg.c4d0359defc48a4f55825effa016d9c9.jpg

Gardening duties.

hedges1.jpg.1b1536729345fb384a40c650bac2254f.jpg 

Hedges.

pedrocaixinhabush.thumb.png.697727454f96ee75a8851e1037bf3a24.png

Shrubbery

lw.jpg.a16ad945a84c289288f585d3c143c600.jpg

Grass

SSN reporting the guy who scored the 1st goal failed a drugs test back in Feb with his previous club.
Progress need UEFA to give retrospective permission for him playing last night, but they are confident he will recieve it for taking butellin for an asthma attack...

There might be more "heids gone" if UEFA give him approval lol.

35 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

SSN reporting the guy who scored the 1st goal failed a drugs test back in Feb with his previous club.
Progress need UEFA to give retrospective permission for him playing last night, but they are confident he will recieve it for taking butellin for an asthma attack...

Even more heids gone if UEFA don't give him approval and Progres are stopped from progresing, with Rangers reinstated.

43 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

So not only did they lose to rank amateurs, they lost to rank amateurs with asthma?

1 minute ago, Ross. said:

So not only did they lose to rank amateurs, they lost to rank amateurs with asthma?

The Niederkorn Amateur Asthmatic Society. Weekly performances all through the pollen season, including The Dave King and I, Far From the Mad Crowd, and From Here to Insolvency.