Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

3 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Record defeat to Sellick at home.

Worst European defeat ever.

I like him :) 

A much inferior side even Sevco fans will admit. 

Embarassing European defeat for sure but its Sevco's first try.

2 hours ago, Father Ted said:

Cheated: EBTs are avoidance not evasion. Legal at time, as many clubs and businesses used. However they are now seen as illegitimate retrospectively. No criminal activity took place.

As far as cheating, I believe many other clubs "cheated" in this way. If that's how you look at it.

At the time it was legal, and not to use it to gain advantage, would be bad management. Every little counts. Extensive legal advice was sought and assured that it was perfectly legal.

Any punishment should be taken. I have to pay my tax, Gers should be no different.

Died: Yes if that's how you wish to look at it. I know how haterz love to repeat it like a mantra and how it gives them a buzz. Personally I couldn't care less.

55: We had no chance of 55, anyone with half a brain would see that, and there is no chance of it this season or in the foreseeable future.

Europa: Total disgrace. There is no excuse

Caixinha: Last night's result cranks the pressure up on him to sort it out for league campaign. I doubt he has it in him. An embarrassment for banning green boots.

I'm glad Gers are providing such quality entertainment on here, they deserve it. I just wonder what would certain people do if Rangers did disappear, judging by the amount of time they spend on this thread, they would have very empty lives.

I think if Rangers died again and stayed away I would use the time to go back to Uni and do a second degree

2 hours ago, Blue92 said:

I know you may piss yourself laughing here due to our past finances but surely they weren't banking on European money. Even before last Thursday I thought at best we could get to QR3. Plus I think it's about 200k per round so not astronomical amounts.

How 200k? Gate money alone would be £1M per round, that could well be what that board were counting on.

2 minutes ago, ALJAGS76 said:

How 200k? Gate money alone would be £1M per round, that could well be what that board were counting on.

Would it?

How many adult tickets, how many kids tickets etc, costs involved with match operations...

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Imagine training with Ronaldo in June then training with Waghorn in July.

If you put the effort then you rise upwards.

50k at £15-25=£1M. I'm not sure how many pies/programmes/xxxxxxxxxl tops you would sell at each home tie but I would expect each one to be in that ball part before you even think about increased sponsorship,TV and UEFA money. But yes, you would have to pay your suppliers.

You guys are doing that now yeah?

Edited by ALJAGS76
Stoopid autocorrect

7 minutes ago, bennett said:

Would it?

How many adult tickets, how many kids tickets etc, costs involved with match operations...

Mind the ££££ from the rip off catering too.

£2.70 I got charged twice for a juice there last season, its only £2.50 at our place, those extra 20p's all add up the robbing b*****ds*

*I should point out I always buy a juice at the fitba only though to top up with Jack Daniels from my hip flask, I never buy pies, crisps etc at any ground as its all stodgy, unhealthy rip off shite.

2 tickets @ £49 and 2 cokes @ £2.70 means I donated £103.40 to Sevco last season, worth it if it goes to a long term contract for Pedro.

Edited by Flybhoy