Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

it's mostly a way of providing catharsis to those whom life has left behind.

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Yes, welcome to the *** threads, GB.

Sorry, GB.  I should have included 'the feeble-minded' in my list.

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

We provide a safe space for the demented, the obsessive and the socially inadequate.  Sometimes football's discussed but it's mostly a way of providing catharsis to those whom life has left behind.

^^^ Rangers Media for this pish

18 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Welcome to the Sevco threads, GB.  We provide a safe space for the demented, the obsessive and the socially inadequate.  Sometimes football's discussed but it's mostly a way of providing catharsis to those whom life has left behind.

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Sorry, GB.  I should have included 'the feeble-minded' in my list.

Dafuq is this shit? :lol:

What about watching the Chelsea v Arsenal friendly that was on earlier,is that tragic?

No. Watching a friendly between two of the best teams in Europe, on ITV, is not tragic. Trawling the Internet for a stream of your "hated rivals" playing a friendly match, is tragic.

8 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Thanks for the warm welcome.

You're welcome.  Decent result for your mob today and well-positioned at the top of the group.

Edit: I heard Robertson's post-match whining on Radio Scotland.  I laughed.

Edited by The_Kincardine

24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

No. Watching a friendly between two of the best teams in Europe, on ITV, is not tragic. Trawling the Internet for a stream of your "hated rivals" playing a friendly match, is tragic.

On the other hand, watching your domestic rivals getting a possible humiliating pumping from Marseilles looked a better option than watching the English play a boring friendly in China.

Also I have bookmarks in my browser for watching internet streams so I didn't trawl looking for it, a few clicks and the game was on. I'd rather watch Scottish clubs play than whore myself out to the English. :P

Watching two teams from another country, that have nothing to do with your own team, playing a friendly is tragic.

Watching a rival from your own league playing a friendly is very sensible

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

We provide a safe space for the demented, the obsessive and the socially inadequate.  Sometimes football's discussed but it's mostly a way of providing catharsis to those whom life has left behind.

Exhibit A:

9 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Moan like f**k if green and grey fans comment in this thread, lick the arses of any c**t else.

Exhibit B:

5 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Is that like the time you thought The Rangers would stroll it against the 4th best team in Luxembourg? That worked out well eh?

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Enjoyable highlights inc.two goals from the top drawer:

That was the HIGHLIGHTS? Seriously? One was someone having a shot directly in front of goal that went out for a throw in!