Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

On 18/05/2021 at 10:49, Jinky67 said:

Should maybe tell that to this guy who is just an average person on the street as you put it

8 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

How the f**k would i know if its bogus or not 😂

Then don't mouth off in future then.

8 minutes ago, bennett said:

Then don't mouth off in future then.

Your are the last person on this forum i'm taking instruction from so f**k up 😂

And just because i dont know if its bogus or not doesn't mean i don't believe it. I don't really see what anyone benefits from by phoning the radio just to make that up and it sounded pretty sincere to me.

Maybe i'm wrong ,maybe i'm not we will likely never know

Edited by Jinky67

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

And just because i dont know if its bogus or not doesn't mean i don't believe it. I don't really see what anyone benefits from by phoning the radio just to make that up.

The smiley does a great job in showing that you're not bothered tbf.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

The smiley does a great job in showing that you're not bothered tbf.

So the forum clown is now trying to psychoanalyse me through my use of smileys

This should be fun

Mr Bean Thumbs Up GIF

42 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

And just because i dont know if its bogus or not doesn't mean i don't believe it. I don't really see what anyone benefits from by phoning the radio just to make that up and it sounded pretty sincere to me.

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

Given someone clearly edited the video of the players, and look at what that accomplished, then can you say that no one would fake this story? 

10 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Given someone clearly edited the video of the players, and look at what that accomplished, then can you say that no one would fake this story? 

Who said the video was fake? It’s just been said that no criminality has been established, the audio could be real and people are as many Rangers fans suggest hearing what they want to hear or from the video and further enquiries it can’t be established what exactly is sung.

It doesn’t mean the video is fake or edited though or is the angle Rangers are pushing?

Edited by Jinky67

5 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Who said the video was fake? It’s just been said that no criminality has been established, the audio could be real and people are as many Rangers fans suggest hearing what they want to hear or from the video and further enquiries it can’t be established what exactly is sung.

It doesn’t mean the video is fake or edited though or is the angle Rangers are pushing?

wasn’t it yourself who said something along the lines of the police can investigate and if they clear the players then good for those involved and everyone can move on 😆 they just have and you have resorted to straw clutching 

Edited by Forever_blueco

8 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

wasn’t it yourself who said something along the lines of the police can investigate and if they clear the players then good for those involved and everyone can move on 😆 they just have and you have resorted to straw clutching 

And from what I posted above what single part of it suggests I haven’t accepted the outcome? I’ve only suggested the video audio is real. Weren’t many of you saying you could hear the lyrics quite clearly? 

Edited by Jinky67

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

And from what I posted above what single part of it suggests I haven’t accepted the outcome? I’ve only suggested the video audio is real? Weren’t many of you saying you could hear the lyrics quite clearly? 

So if the audio was real how has no criminality been found . The reason they were investigating the thing was for sectarian singing . Of which on the original video they have clearly found none as we pointed out. 

8 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

So if the audio was real how has no criminality been found . The reason they were investigating the thing was for sectarian singing . Of which on the original video they have clearly found none as we pointed out. 

The audio was never clear or conclusive though. It’s perfectly plausible that the video is 100% authentic but once studied closely by the police the lyrics were confirmed as non-sectarian hence no criminality or it could be something else.

Either way Rangers are in the clear, the authenticity of the video may be established better if Rangers do pursue anyone through the courts

Edited by Jinky67

5 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

This also on twitter aswell . Scottish ambulance service saying they don’t have a clue who the caller claiming to be a paramedic on radio Clyde was 

A4848607-6930-4294-8D5C-6357B7E95752.png

Absolutely horrified that the Scottish Ambulance Service refuse to give out any information on one of their employees to some outraged Rangers supporters. What is the world coming to. Surely Rangers will take legal action against them.