Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

We are apparently interested in FC Steaua Bucharest* winger Octavian Popescu as an attacking option. £2.5m? Though he’s been touted wider and for more and not got any concrete bids.

Never heard of him, 20 years old, would require protracted transfer dealing with Gigi Becali, ‘hurr are they gonna block out his name on the shirt’ banter opportunities.

Can’t see what could go wrong. 

*technically just FCSB ‘cos they lost the rights but we all know. 

10 minutes ago, Orbix said:

We are apparently interested in FC Steaua Bucharest* winger Octavian Popescu as an attacking option. £2.5m? Though he’s been touted wider and for more and not got any concrete bids.

Never heard of him, 20 years old, would require protracted transfer dealing with Gigi Becali, ‘hurr are they gonna block out his name on the shirt’ banter opportunities.

Can’t see what could go wrong. 

*technically just FCSB ‘cos they lost the rights but we all know. 

Someone needs to have a word with Ryan Jack and get him to give up his shirt number.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Fair play to rangers, the heads gone this has caused jinky alone probably makes the allocation stuff worth it

Not while I’m having to wade through screeds of it, no. 
I’m beginning to think it’s an orchestrated grand plan to gum up the thread and just make it unreadable. 

8 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Someone needs to have a word with Ryan Jack and get him to give up his shirt number.

His doctor probably, can’t see him staying past the end of his contract now, and there’s a reason it was a years extension.

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Fair play to rangers, the heads gone this has caused jinky alone probably makes the allocation stuff worth it. 

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Was just thinking that 😂. The biggest safety issue here appears to be Jinky’s Blood Pressure.

🤣🤣

Trust me lads it would take a lot more talent than this forum has to offer for that to happen but my dandy pal here already knows that 😉

21 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

🤣🤣

Trust me lads it would take a lot more talent than this forum has to offer for that to happen but my dandy pal here already knows that 😉

Sure. Just next time the daily record pump out another clickbait article about allocations I’ll mind and skip a few pages of this thread. 

6 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Sure. Just next time the daily record pump out another clickbait article about allocations I’ll mind and skip a few pages of this thread. 

There is a higher likelihood of me stepping on rocking horse shit than you skipping any post on a Celtic or Rangers thread mate

4 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

All you do there mate is confirm 700 fans can’t be safe in either stadium so instead of posturing over whose fans are more cunty or the actual allocation you should be looking for a solution that allows us to attend and enjoy the games safely 

You said you disagreed regarding the risks. I just said they were the same yet you tried to portray it as me posturing? Jesus 

15 minutes ago, AJF said:

You said you disagreed regarding the risks. I just said they were the same yet you tried to portray it as me posturing? Jesus 

Jesus did a lot of posturing on a cross for sure. 

What a hill both clubs are dying on here with the “oldest and best derby in the world” making it incredibly difficult for away fans to attend. 

It is all quite sad.

Regarding safety issues it does my head in that with all the CCTV in place that teams like St Mirren and Hearts have to put certain areas as off limits. 

Last night the banners below the Rosenberg fans even had the audacity to display adverts for the security company. 🤦‍♂️ Why not just do your job? Use the technology to root the trouble makers out and jail any cnuts that throw objects endangering players or supporters. 

3 hours ago, Molotov said:

Jesus did a lot of posturing on a cross for sure. 

What a hill both clubs are dying on here with the “oldest and best derby in the world” making it incredibly difficult for away fans to attend. 

It is all quite sad.

Regarding safety issues it does my head in that with all the CCTV in place that teams like St Mirren and Hearts have to put certain areas as off limits. 

Last night the banners below the Rosenberg fans even had the audacity to display adverts for the security company. 🤦‍♂️ Why not just do your job? Use the technology to root the trouble makers out and jail any cnuts that throw objects endangering players or supporters. 

They always tout the pound and pence CCTV investment and every picture looks like they blew the money on a vintage game boy camera and printer. 

7 hours ago, AJF said:

I disagree with the level of risk because you are more vulnerable at Ibrox due to the threat that comes from both sides and elevated positions and home fans being in closer proximity to the away fans so a higher level of countermeasure becomes necessary. 

Disagreeing with the level of risk, threat and vulnerability isn’t me saying there is no risk at all to Rangers fans at Celtic Park, there is a discernible difference albeit one you clearly don’t get but that’s not your fault.

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

I disagree with the level of risk because you are more vulnerable at Ibrox due to the threat that comes from both sides and elevated positions and home fans being in closer proximity to the away fans so a higher level of countermeasure becomes necessary. 

Disagreeing with the level of risk, threat and vulnerability isn’t me saying there is no risk at all to Rangers fans at Celtic Park, there is a discernible difference albeit one you clearly don’t get but that’s not your fault.

I literally just posted a video of Rangers fans being continually pelted with numerous missiles at Celtic Park, yet it’s Ibrox that’s the bad place?

42 minutes ago, AJF said:

I literally just posted a video of Rangers fans being continually pelted with numerous missiles at Celtic Park, yet it’s Ibrox that’s the bad place?

What part of me saying that I disagree with the level of risk isn’t me saying there is no risk to Rangers fans at Celtic Park couldn’t you understand? I also replied to your video saying all you have done is confirm fans aren’t safe at either stadium and you still come out with a shite like “it’s just Ibrox that’s a bad place” 

You either just read the first paragraph or just can’t grasp the concept that both stadiums aren’t safe to away fans but the risk and threat can and are different, which is fine and that’s not your fault probably due to your limited experience of it. What is your fault is an inability to read a post fully which makes discussing most things with you these days somewhat pointless.

See you at Celtic Park or maybe not 😉

Edited by Jinky67

7 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

What part of me saying that I disagree with the level of risk isn’t me saying there is no risk to Rangers fans at Celtic Park couldn’t you understand? I also replied to your video saying all you have done is confirm fans aren’t safe at either stadium and you still come out with a shite like “it’s just Ibrox that’s a bad place” 

You either just read the first paragraph or just can’t grasp the concept that both stadiums aren’t safe to away fans but the risk and threat can and are different, which is fine and that’s not your fault probably due to your limited experience of it. What is your fault is an inability to read a post fully which makes discussing most things with you these days somewhat pointless.

See you at Celtic Park or maybe not 😉

celtic are manufacturing safety issues to try and force Rangers into giving them a full stand, everyone else gets that. 

This time celtic aren't getting their own way and it's quite amusing tbf. 

27 minutes ago, bennett said:

celtic are manufacturing safety issues to try and force Rangers into giving them a full stand, everyone else gets that. 

This time celtic aren't getting their own way and it's quite amusing tbf. 

Nailed it