Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, AJF said:

It was only a matter of time before clubs came sniffing about Butland 😩

We can only hope he is happy here because losing him just now would be disastrous. Probably our most valuable player this season and is worth a good few points to us.

That wee dwarf c**t Ross Wilson can f**k off. 

Thank goodness that they've got him up to speed with orange walks, King Billy, God Save The King, hate all cafflicks (although he may be one), Old Firm, etc, etc

New Rangers winger Oscar Cortes: “I'm very honoured and privileged to be signing for Rangers.

“I have heard a lot about the history and tradition of Rangers

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Thank goodness that they've got him up to speed with orange walks, King Billy, God Save The King, hate all cafflicks (although he may be one), Old Firm, etc, etc

New Rangers winger Oscar Cortes: “I'm very honoured and privileged to be signing for Rangers.

“I have heard a lot about the history and tradition of Rangers

John Brown picked him up from the airport?

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Soapy had a shaky start after being out injured but he's coming into some form now.

It certainly helps that Goldson is untouchable by referees. 

18 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

It certainly helps that Goldson is untouchable by referees. 

John MacDonald was untouchable which is why he always got penalties. Wee scrote. SFA is corrupt to the core. Always has been - always will be. 

I see, not unsurprisingly, Roofe won't be offered a new contract at the end of the season.  Best striker in Scotland for the 45 minutes he's fit a season, but appears to have an advanced form of whatever it was Samuel L Jackson had in that Unbreakable film.

Obviously he'll sign for someone else and never have another injury again.

26 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I see, not unsurprisingly, Roofe won't be offered a new contract at the end of the season.  Best striker in Scotland for the 45 minutes he's fit a season, but appears to have an advanced form of whatever it was Samuel L Jackson had in that Unbreakable film.

image.gif

2 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Obviously he'll sign for someone else and never have another injury again.

Correct decision. We can't be paying the no doubt large wages for a player that is rarely able to play. No doubt talented and hopefully he can overcome the issues he has.

I'd also look to include Jack in the same category. An excellent player for us, but the injury issues are now becoming unsustainable.

Clement may want to give him an opportunity to get back to fitness, but personally I'd look to re-invest the Roofe/Jack wages into an improved contract offer for Lundstram. He has been excellent these last few months and it would be a huge loss if he was to go for free at the end of the season.

• 2 weeks later...