Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

47 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

You apparently - along with Celtic - tabled a bid for Owen Beck, which was rejected.

Aye I’d heard that we’d approached them to take him on loan as well but due to Liverpool’s injury crisis at left back they weren’t keen to let him go.

58 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

I've sat in it to watch Hearts before. It's very high, but is actually a good view of the pitch. Although, I recall my view stopped exactly at the touchline, which was weird.

You can see the actual game much better than in the normal away end, in terms of shape and the play. But you're removed from it. It's a bit like watching a game on the telly.

I'd agree with this. It's an excellent view of the game that you don't get sitting lower down or in the corner. 

An end to celtics pettiness?

Celtic and Rangers have entered talks to end their ongoing feud regarding the attendance of away fans at derby fixtures, according to a report.

The Times states that Glasgow's big club and Celtic have opened negotiations to allow each other's supporters into their respective stadiums for the final two Premiership games between the sides this season.

It's said that discussions are underway about Celtic being allocated 750 tickets for their next trip to Ibrox, which will take place on Saturday, April 6.

Likewise, when Rangers make the short journey across the city to Parkhead in the post-split fixtures, they too will have the same amount of tickets if talks progress positively

4 hours ago, bennett said:

Celtic and Rangers have entered talks to end their ongoing feud regarding the attendance of away fans at derby fixtures, according to a report.

The Times states that Glasgow's big club and Celtic have opened negotiations to allow each other's supporters into their respective stadiums for the final two Premiership games between the sides this season.

It's said that discussions are underway about Celtic being allocated 750 tickets for their next trip to Ibrox, which will take place on Saturday, April 6.

Likewise, when Rangers make the short journey across the city to Parkhead in the post-split fixtures, they too will have the same amount of tickets if talks progress positively

Glasgow's NEWEST club shirley?

59 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

If they had such a thing I doubt they would waste them on Dowell.

When you’ve had the number of injuries we’ve had this season it’s no wonder they’re now scraping the barrel.

8 hours ago, bennett said:

Not quite sure why you would have an interest Benny, I’ve probably been to Ibrox to watch a match more times than you in the past decade and that’s with us continuing to tell you to shove your tickets up your hoop

Edited by Jinky67

Not that its relevant to you anymore, but see Beale is heavily rumoured to be getting sacked by Sunderland after just a month.

Apparently spends his time telling the dressing room "motivational" quotes about how hes a "high performance" individual and how he'll drag them up to his level, and unsurprisingly the dressing room as a whole has wanted him out from pretty much the start. 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Not that its relevant to you anymore, but see Beale is heavily rumoured to be getting sacked by Sunderland after just a month.

Apparently spends his time telling the dressing room "motivational" quotes about how hes a "high performance" individual and how he'll drag them up to his level, and unsurprisingly the dressing room as a whole has wanted him out from pretty much the start. 

I heard Jake Humphrey has already been lined up to replace him.  

7 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

You lot would be absolutely fucked without Tavernier and "penalties"

My favourite penalty of his this season was the winner in the league cup final. 

Ohhhh, the one (of many) that actually wasn't one?

I still remember a LC Final in that run of 3 Dons v Satan's XI finals, where "super" Ally sat on willie Miller's knee and got a penalty.

"Good new sevco, always cheating"