Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Interesting signing with a high reported fee. There seems to be a good calibre of player that have come through the Right To Dream Academy so hopefully Diomande can be someone we can get good use out of for a couple of years before selling on.

I think if we can bring in another forward before the deadline then we could almost be content with our business - my main worry is that the club thinks we can persevere with Dessers as our main goal threat until the end of the season. 5 goals and 4 assists in his last 8 but we really need another option.

Edited by AJF

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Interesting signing with a high reported fee. There seems to be a good calibre of player that have come through the Right To Dream Academy so hopefully Diomande can be someone we can get good use out of for a couple of years before selling on.

I think if we can bring in another forward before the deadline then we could almost be content with our business - my main worry is that the club thinks we can persevere with Dessers as our main goal threat until the end of the season. 5 goals and 4 assists in his last 8 but we really need another option.

Will you all wave Ivory Coast flags to welcome him ?

8 hours ago, AJF said:

Spot on.

Pleasantly surprised with our signings if we get the LB in but we really do need a striker. Dessers has scored some good goals but I still don't rate him, he misses far too many. I saw something funny about his XG being consistent with his goals scored but it's only because the weird ass goals have compensated for the sitters. 

Also I've been crying out for new wingers for two seasons now and considering Sima is injured we really need to strengthen in that department, Matondo had a good game against Hibs but him and Scott Wright will not win us the league. 

34 minutes ago, bennett said:

Should have had Cereal Dessers in there.

Good patter

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

This seems like a grrrrreat partnership.

Absolutely shite patter :lol: was like reading one of my own posts 

It was only a matter of time before clubs came sniffing about Butland 😩

We can only hope he is happy here because losing him just now would be disastrous. Probably our most valuable player this season and is worth a good few points to us.