Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

5 minutes ago, stressball said:

Bennett’s still lurking on Celtic Twitter so obviously hasn’t had time to post this.

Looks like the guys with the blue wrestling masks have travelled.

Same with @AJF, I'll cover for him: "We don't have the full picture. For all we know they were just defending themselves and didn't start the fighting". 😶

Edited by 2426255

6 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

Same with @AJF, I'll cover for him: "We don't have the full picture. For all we know they were just defending themselves and didn't start the fighting". 😶

From what I read Atalanta fans attacked the hotel they’re staying in, then they all charged out and a rammy ensued.

Must be completely unprovoked though, even if it appears to be the group of ultras that always hide their faces.

Edited by stressball

20 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

Cover for me how? Why on earth would I be obliged to post about hooligans having a rammy with each other? 

32 minutes ago, stressball said:

Bennett’s still lurking on Celtic Twitter so obviously hasn’t had time to post this.

Looks like the guys with the blue wrestling masks have travelled.

https://x.com/Max_F123/status/1765518161103724795?s=20

If something is supposed to load then it hasn't. 

25 minutes ago, Urban Spaceman said:

tbf...your post was the equivalent of wearing a gimp mask 

(not sure if its the same in every browser) but its just a black box to me that doesn't look like a link!

God knows mate . Looks like this for me. It said it embedded but I suspect the https broke it.

IMG_4085.jpeg

1 hour ago, stressball said:

God knows mate . Looks like this for me. It said it embedded but I suspect the https broke it.

IMG_4085.jpeg

It's just a black box.

If it's what German Jag has posted then I'm not going to defend a bunch of neds/hooligans. 

Away from El Stauncho and the rest of the wrestling team, it’s fucking mad given the injuries and squad he started with, that past two games are the only ones Clement has dropped points in.

*yes one was a knockout but you know what I mean.

Edited by Orbix

I see Sutton is trying to continue his feud with Cantwell with another unprovoked jibe at him 😂

Hopefully Cantwell will ignore it like last time. He just can’t help himself.

Clement quoted as saying "it's going to be difficult now to put this game in between and it's a disadvantage if you have a midweek game and the other team has one week of preparation." Was he planning on coming out with this shite if Rangers had beaten Benfica last week?

If the game had been played and we'd picked up injuries on the pitch then we'd have had plenty to say. My opinion is that this suits us.

16 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Clement quoted as saying "it's going to be difficult now to put this game in between and it's a disadvantage if you have a midweek game and the other team has one week of preparation." Was he planning on coming out with this shite if Rangers had beaten Benfica last week?

He probably was, aye.

11 minutes ago, AJF said:

He probably was, aye.

I'm sure that up until very recently, Monsieur Clement kept banging on about how he wasn't interested about Celtic as it was all about how Rangers did. Hasn't taken him long to become an obnoxious Glasgow manager.