Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

22 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Aberdeen doing the same thing as sevco isn't an objection?

Willy, I fear we have come full circle, as through making this point, you're asking me to accept your original premise, which is what I objected to in the first place.

42 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

Willy, I fear we have come full circle, as through making this point, you're asking me to accept your original premise, which is what I objected to in the first place.

You said it was a conspiracy now you're saying it's an objection? Make your mind up FFS. 

20 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You said it was a conspiracy now you're saying it's an objection? Make your mind up FFS. 

No need to be rude Willy, I've been perfectly civil to you.  I would be obliged if you extended me the same courtesy. 

4 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

No need to be rude Willy, I've been perfectly civil to you.  I would be obliged if you extended me the same courtesy. 

Wasn't being rude mi amigo, Going full circle after 6 or 7 posts is a FFS moment I'm sure you'll agree. 

Reports in Belgium stating Rangers have bid €6m for Kemar Roofe of Anderlecht.

I doubt Rangers would be offering that sort of money before selling Morelos. There was rumours Rangers had made a loan bid with an option to buy which seems more likely.

2 minutes ago, thepundit said:

I doubt Rangers would be offering that sort of money before selling Morelos. There was rumours Rangers had made a loan bid with an option to buy which seems more likely.

f**k off with your posts about Rangers and possible transfer links.

This thread is all about the continuing love-in between Sellick and Aberdeen fans.

4 minutes ago, thepundit said:

@Romeo will be along to update us on all things Rangers shortly. 

18 minutes ago, ropy said:

Was he a starter for you?

He probably would've been, think he got scapegoated a bit last season.  We seem to struggle with sticking with a pair of centre halves.