Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

12 hours ago, Romeo said:

@8MileBU will be along with an update on all things Romeo shortly

😉

I’m sure this made sense in your own head. Still waiting aye? 

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

Same thread you’re never off?

Rangers daft 😄

Pointing Laughing GIF

ETA: Cracking pair on that lass tbf, but you’re still consistently coming across as the biggest boob on this thread.

Spoiler

Rangers daft 😄

Edited by 8MileBU

Same thread you’re never off?
Rangers daft [emoji1]
200.gif&key=97fc3d2494e52582b2b9cd9a4f553b98a09dcc66a7cd57b2c6dd4e98587e7877
ETA: Cracking pair on that lass tbf, but you’re still consistently coming across as the biggest boob on this thread.
Spoiler

Rangers daft [emoji1]

You need to stop following me about the forum.

It's getting disturbing.

18 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Is that a serious question?

So .. you are saying ( in a round about way ) that Docherty moves to Rangers , allows Ferguson to play first team at Accies, Jack moves from Aberdeen to Rangers opening up a move to Aberdeen for Ferguson, who will ( in your brain ) then move to Rangers ...  
All controlled by The Ferguson brothers and the Aberdeen management team ??? 
Really .....

10 minutes ago, G51 Red said:

So .. you are saying ( in a round about way ) that Docherty moves to Rangers , allows Ferguson to play first team at Accies, Jack moves from Aberdeen to Rangers opening up a move to Aberdeen for Ferguson, who will ( in your brain ) then move to Rangers ...  
All controlled by The Ferguson brothers and the Aberdeen management team ??? 
Really .....

On 03/07/2020 at 09:09, Golden Gordon said:

So in your chain of events, Docherty was signed by Rangers* to create room in the Hamilton team for Ferguson, which would inevitably lead to him being signed by Aberdeen, all because McInnes, Ferguson, D. & Ferguson, B. all played for Rangers? If Ferguson Jnr. had signed for Kelty Hearts, then you might have had an argument.

It will make no difference. Save yourself while you can...

On 04/07/2020 at 23:26, Flybhoy said:

Lewis Ferguson is a player to be fair, I always thought his dad, Derek was a far better player than his overrated snarling faced wee ned of an uncle Barry, if he stays injury free and gets a move to a club who utilize him properly him and David Turnbull, if he does similar will be Scotland regulars for years to come, chances are, given the family connection he may well end up at Ibrox but I think he would be better served doing what John McGinn did and move to England. 

It's more than likely though he may well be tempted to go to Rangers if they come in for him, as I feel Turnbull will do with Celtic given he was a failed medical away from Celtic Park last year, either way both are the country's best midfield prospects and just hope they get the moves where they can take the proverbial next step, whether that be in Glasgow or England. 

We're not going to accept money on the never never. The boy also seems more than happy to stay where he is at.

1 hour ago, G51 Red said:

So .. you are saying ( in a round about way ) that Docherty moves to Rangers , allows Ferguson to play first team at Accies, Jack moves from Aberdeen to Rangers opening up a move to Aberdeen for Ferguson,

Are you disagreeing with that or agreeing?

22 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Are you disagreeing with that or agreeing?

My Willy your a funny one ...can’t disagree with the part of my post you picked out .. they are facts . These transfers did take place .. but your saying it was all so Ferguson could eventually move to Rangers and that it was all “controlled “ by a Rangers old boy network...

Bollocks .....

Edited by G51 Red

41 minutes ago, G51 Red said:

My Willy your a funny one ...can’t disagree with the part of my post you picked out .. they are facts . These transfers did take place .. but your saying it was all so Ferguson could eventually move to Rangers and that it was all “controlled “ by a Rangers old boy network...

Bollocks .....

I never said where young Ferguson would end up you said that,I'm the funny one but you're mystic meg, the sheep where moaning about Hastie when their club do the same thing.
You can also call it what you want but the chain of events did happen and you agree with that,it was better when you posted the spongebob gif.

4 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I never said where young Ferguson would end up you said that,I'm the funny one but you're mystic meg, the sheep where moaning about Hastie when their club do the same thing.
You can also call it what you want but the chain of events did happen and you agree with that,it was better when you posted the spongebob gif.

Blah Blah Blah Sock Puppet GIF by Your Happy Workplace

56 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Sevco fans seem very disturbed that they are away to Aberdeen 1st game.

Not confident at all it would seem.

I think we were away to the Dons last season in our first game and were winning 2-1. Alfredo got sent off and we ended up dropping 2 points.

Expecting a tough game again this time round but confident Rangers will get the win. 👍

Looking at the August fixtures I think Rangers’ other 5 games are against clubs who will struggle to finish in the top 6 so can’t complain really.

Edited by thepundit

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

You need to stop following me about the forum.

It's getting disturbing.

Uh-huh... except that hasn’t happened and now you’re back on the Rangers thread, Rangers-daft and clutching at big blue straws. 😄

I was actually quite glad you’d seemed to have found some other threads to participate in as well.

8F161799-4484-4A21-99D5-3E6285DD9CFB.jpeg

C5457B63-85E7-455D-896B-E9E95725EB6B.jpeg

3E6F8A85-F766-4284-AD00-F90A21AC6390.jpeg

C9486045-35CD-4F69-83E1-A65B64628B05.jpeg

38834EA0-A29E-4955-8BA9-AFD2A953A81F.jpeg

Uh-huh... except that hasn’t happened and now you’re back on the Rangers thread, Rangers-daft and clutching at big blue straws. [emoji1]
I was actually quite glad you’d seemed to have found some other threads to participate in as well.
8F161799-4484-4A21-99D5-3E6285DD9CFB.jpeg.4d06020cf000031bf3ab93a9ea0db5b4.jpeg
C5457B63-85E7-455D-896B-E9E95725EB6B.jpeg.e1d5da4fa08c4e5b3547dd931fa7ef26.jpeg
3E6F8A85-F766-4284-AD00-F90A21AC6390.jpeg.3f60eca2f4c3a7271400a6a8da12325f.jpeg
C9486045-35CD-4F69-83E1-A65B64628B05.jpeg.258190b39c9b1f8630ec885d4e3c211b.jpeg
38834EA0-A29E-4955-8BA9-AFD2A953A81F.jpeg.bc4bef1758bbb6f819f6b705a0a52970.jpeg
Just coloured dots mate.

Don't let it get to you.