Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Can’t help himself.
He's getting worse.

Any slight perceived criticism of anything Sevco and he almost immediately loses the plot. It's all insults and rage.

Wait til we scoosh 10 in a row, his head will fall off.

Anyway, great vid of us projecting our crest etc on some notable building in Glasgow.  The Ibrox Lhoyal on here will have seen this, of course.

IMG_0692.jpg

Where do reckon they’re projecting it from, the international space station?

17 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Couple of observations:

1 - Good to see we’ve entered the second half of the calendar year and as such the Sevco idiots like 8 Mile are feeling brave enough to comment on this thread.  As we’ve seen on this great site we always get a smattering of Sevco bravado between now and the start of the season. You lose a couple in August, a couple more after the Celtic defeat and then all of them disappear at the New Year.

2 - Rangers died.

New to the forum, but surely it’s only natural to be optimistic heading into a new season?

That’s the way I feel anyway, I’m more a glass half full kind of guy haha.

I think most Rangers fans will appreciate the size of task, but there’s no harm in being hopeful. 

16 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

Is there really that much difference to the new vs old crests?  All the same elements are still there, but apparently some Rangers fans are raging at the change?  Am I missing some dramatic difference or is it just the same subset of permaraging fans doing their usual thing?

I personally prefer the old crest, however I won’t be getting too uptight about it considering the changes are very minimal.

New to the forum, but surely it’s only natural to be optimistic heading into a new season?

I think most Rangers fans will appreciate the size of task, but there’s no harm in being hopeful. 
Welcome to the forum [emoji6]

2 hours ago, AJF said:

See you in April.

8 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Where do reckon they’re projecting it from, the international space station?

That must be photoshopped.  They're projecting onto a crane made up of girders: half the image would disappear.

Aye! And I’ll be hoping I’m the one with the bragging rights [emoji41]
Lol, yeah maybe mate.

Glad to have some fresh sevco posters on here, the ones that havn't been banned were getting a bit stale.