Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

3 minutes ago, DMCs said:

This isn't true.

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

Aye? Any link to this?

Possibly might be in reaction to Walker's comments on Sky.

Unless someone who I very much trust has gone to the lengths of faking up the whole letter, the SFWA have written to their members noting that Rangers have denied access to all newspapers for tomorrow's pre-match media conference and have been asked to use RangersTV content instead.

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Unless someone who I very much trust has gone to the lengths of faking up the whole letter, the SFWA have written to their members noting that Rangers have denied access to all newspapers for tomorrow's pre-match media conference and have been asked to use RangersTV content instead.

So not all media then just newspapers? 

Apparently the print journos have had interviews with McAllister and Wright emailed to them instead of being allowed to ask the questions themselves.

Broadcast press conference is as normal.

Edited by G51

7 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

To clarify, I'm not doubting the validity of your claim in case it came across that way. Normally when I see stuff like this I can find it on Twitter but I couldn't see anything so wondered where you'd heard it from.

3 minutes ago, G51 said:

Apparently the print journos have had interviews with McAllister and Wright emailed to them instead of being allowed to ask the questions themselves.

Broadcast press conference is as normal.

Broadcast is a contractual obligation I think, isn't it? I have no issue with clubs banning individual journalists if they act in bad faith, but a blanket ban is a worrying sign.

6 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Broadcast is a contractual obligation I think, isn't it? I have no issue with clubs banning individual journalists if they act in bad faith, but a blanket ban is a worrying sign.

I’m not sure on that tbh, but I would imagine it is.

I don’t have any time for David Graham tbh. I’ve heard stories about his conduct that I don’t really appreciate. So I could definitely believe that he’s done that.

27 minutes ago, bennett said:

Appeals dismissed and original bans applied for the monopoly boys.

Rangers statement,  basically we're no happy with inconsistencies. 

Should be available for Trophy Day and beyond if we make the Scottish Cup semis.

To be expected it was upheld however the appeal served its purpose for Rangers as it allowed Patterson to play against Celtic and can't argue he had a significant impact.

In other news it seems the Rangers anyone everyone campaign has a new poster boy. I do particularly enjoy how he mentions his pride at being part of a multicultural Britain after calling Lennon a f***** B 

41 minutes ago, DMCs said:

Wow a video of Abdul. I'm so affronted.

Interesting take

Surely if we are to be united against bigotry and intolerance no matter if it’s racial, religious, sexual or otherwise then we should be taking affront to people like Abdul and the many more like him on both sides?

20 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Interesting take

Surely if we are to be united against bigotry and intolerance no matter if it’s racial, religious, sexual or otherwise then we should be taking affront to people like Abdul and the many more like him on both sides?

Let’s not pretend that it was posted so people could unite against bigotry on both sides. It’s point scoring and nothing more, which happens on both sides. 

So I'm assuming that we never banned the media then?

🎙️
James Tavernier has arrived to speak to the media ahead of Sunday's @ScottishCup quarter-final at Ibrox.

🎙️
JT: It feels great to be back, it was frustrating I haven't been out that long since I was 18. A lot of hard work and patience. The boys have been great.

20 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

To be expected it was upheld however the appeal served its purpose for Rangers as it allowed Patterson to play against Celtic and can't argue he had a significant impact.

In other news it seems the Rangers anyone everyone campaign has a new poster boy. I do particularly enjoy how he mentions his pride at being part of a multicultural Britain after calling Lennon a f***** B 

The guy clearly has issues . 

something Celtic fans were all holier than thou on only last week when their ex manager was out his trunks in a video last week