Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, AJF said:

When Joe is at it, nobody can get near him. His close control is ridiculously good and I can’t remember seeing anyone in Scotland with a better first touch than him.

He just needs to become more consistent as often large parts of a game can seem to pass him by. Great player who will no doubt net us a hefty profit.

The same guy did a Kamara video too:

It was really clear last year that Aribo had talent but he wasn't consistently showing it enough. This season he's turning in performance after performance.

1 minute ago, CCB19035 said:

Knocked out both cups to Saint J's and Saint M's. 

With the fees spent on guys like Itten (benched most the season) and Helander, to name a few, St J could literally be bought and sold. 

From a purely objective outlook, Gerrard has had the opportunity for 9 trophies in his time at Rangers, spent something close to 25/30,000,000 quid, not including wages...and so far his return is 1? 

That's quite poor...no?

we’re on for the most dominant league win in our history and overachieved in europe once again. i’m pretty good with how the season played out.

4 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

1 trophy and all that money spent. 

This new version of Rangers aren't as ambitious as the old lot. 

just you worry about stephen glass pal. some of the teams in next seasons championship playoffs look a bit tasty

12 minutes ago, CCB19035 said:

I'm after bites/serious. 

10's of millions spent, a Celtic side in total disarray, surely there's been too much focus on "stopping the ten?" This season was an unprecedented opportunity for a *** treble. 

If I were you guys I'd be asking questions. 

I thought you were having a laugh.

Actually winning the league early has probably fcuked us up a bit, I've seen it happen before but these things happen.  

Seasons finished and now we look forward to trying to get into the champions league and wondering if we'll strengthen. 

Just now, CCB19035 said:

😂

I'm not worried about Glass. Lost games in a similar manner under McInnes, plenty this season, actually. 

He'll get big Broonzer in the door in the Summer and it'll be AFC going for #5 (legitimate titles.) 

Just you have a wee think about the term "value for money" and enjoy your evening little guy. 

value for money is spending thirteen million pounds on a new training facility and then handing it over to atlanta uniteds reserve coach to run

12 minutes ago, G51 said:

we’re on for the most dominant league win in our history and overachieved in europe once again. i’m pretty good with how the season played out.

That's the attitude  to take always look on the bright side of life

50 minutes ago, G51 said:

Yep, for a team only 9 years old, you've done well to win your first league title.

Good times lie ahead.

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

Yep, for a team only 9 years old, you've done well to win your first league title.

Good times lie ahead.

But at what cost? I hope they pay the facepainter this time! 

It’s funny how things turn out. Gerrard saying that Patterson should be looked after to get him into the Euro squad. So he appealed his suspension, and due to the delay in the suspension  Patterson cannot play again this season and will almost certainly be left out of the Euro squad due to lack of game time.

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

It’s funny how things turn out. Gerrard saying that Patterson should be looked after to get him into the Euro squad. So he appealed his suspension, and due to the delay in the suspension  Patterson cannot play again this season and will almost certainly be left out of the Euro squad due to lack of game time.

Patterson doesn't have the experience for the euros Romeo,  away to your bed.