Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

TBF you could have easily avoided all this by actually making an effort to save the old Rangers, instead of sitting behind your computers blaming everyone else.

I'm just pissed off that like thousands of other Hearts fans in the FoH, we were duped into "saving" our Club when the reality is it can never die.....

Hopefully our new Holding Company Vehicle will spend wildly on players we can't afford and we win a shit load of trophies before being liquated and our Club embarks on a "journey" up the leagues with its full history intact.

Like nacho says, it's perfectly fair.

35 minutes ago, The OP said:

I really hope they don't run out of cash and die again. The post mortem discussions about whether or not they died would be really tedious a second time around. 

Die again? How can a completely new team die twice?

:huh:

4 minutes ago, sjc said:

I'm just pissed off that like thousands of other Hearts fans in the FoH, we were duped into "saving" our Club when the reality is it can never die.....

Hopefully our new Holding Company Vehicle will spend wildly on players we can't afford and we win a shit load of trophies before being liquated and our Club embarks on a "journey" up the leagues with its full history intact.

Oh yea, because Rangers were the only club to ever do that.

:rolleyes:

Talk some sense guys.

Edited by thekorean

4 minutes ago, thekorean said:

Die again? How can a completely new team die twice?

:huh:

Oh yea, because Rangers were the only club to ever do that.

:rolleyes:

Talk some sense guys.

Who else did? 

Portsmouth comes straight to mind.

Funnily enough Portsmouth are yet another club who avoided liquidation as the fans raised the funds needed. They werent moved down leagues or anything, it was relegations that took them there.

£1000 per fan they raised

1 hour ago, sjc said:

You mean apart from having to apply to join the SPFL?

point 1 we didnt apply to join the spfl it wasnt around then

point 2 us applying for a membership transfer is evidence of us applying for a membership transfer, the evidence that you are missing ( which doesnt exist) is this somehow making us a new club - hope that clears it up for you thicko 8)

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

No offence m9 but you've not offered any explicit detail, you just listed a few sources that affirm your own opinion/desire.

I don't particularly care about the old club/new club debate but for your info, those that repeat it on here are looking for people like you to work yourself into a frenzy about it and post repeatedly about how wrong they are. Thankfully you haven't fallen into that trap.

ive listed every credible source on the matter, they all say we are the same club, not one credible source backs the new club myth, hope that clears it up for you

43 minutes ago, sjc said:

yawn it can die, if no one buys the club like gretna, ardrie etc it will cease to exist, so congratulations you saved your club like we did

ive listed every credible source on the matter, they all say we are the same club, not one credible source backs the new club myth, hope that clears it up for you

You said you gave explicit detail. I pointed out that you did not.

Hope that clears it up for you.

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

You said you gave explicit detail. I pointed out that you did not.

Hope that clears it up for you.

listing every credible source who has commented on it and pointing out that they all say we are the same club is as explicit as you can get, hope that clears it up for you 8)

Just now, The OP said:

Rangers 1873 - 2012 died. Rangers 2012 - present seem to be on the same rocky road to liquidation. 

If the claim that Sevco is a new team is true, then they have no relevance to the Rangers, so they can't die "again".

Interesting. :huh:

4 minutes ago, nacho said:

listing every credible source who has commented on it and pointing out that they all say we are the same club is as explicit as you can get, hope that clears it up for you 8)

I'm not as informed as many on this situation as frankly I don't really give a f**k but did you boys not have to buy back titles etc?

1 minute ago, thekorean said:

If the claim that Sevco is a new team is true, then they have no relevance to the Rangers, so they can't die "again".

Interesting. :huh:

They bought their history, intellectual property and reside in their stadium, and the same delusional fucknuggets follow them. 

They also continue to shaft their creditors because they are a new legal entity. 

Edited by The OP

11 minutes ago, The OP said:

They bought their history, intellectual property and reside in their stadium, and the same delusional fucknuggets follow them. 

They also continue to shaft their creditors because they are a new legal entity. 

Bought their history.

I see.