Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

listing every credible source who has commented on it and pointing out that they all say we are the same club is as explicit as you can get, hope that clears it up for you 8)

I look forward to reading your published report.

Hypothesis - I am right

Evidence - here is a list of sources saying I'm right.

Conclusion - I am right

1 hour ago, thekorean said:

Wow, its like they sold the actual team to Sevco eh?

new company was formed and bought the assets of the old company which no longer exists. If it was Sevco's history they would not have had to buy it. As an aside, it is pretty disgusting that the law allows these phoenix companies to trade on the assets of a defunct company but allows them to shaft the creditors. 

Unfortunately fans of Rangers 2012-present who were generally also fans of Rangers 1873-2012 are fond of the history of tainted titles and sectarian signing policies and therefore like to indulge in mental gymnastics and create the fiction that the club was an entity distinct from the company which went bust. Of course this doesn't apply to the debts the clumpany ran up and didn't pay, just to the stars above the badge. 

Edited by The OP

1 hour ago, The OP said:

new company was formed and bought the assets of the old company which no longer exists. If it was Sevco's history they would not have had to buy it. As an aside, it is pretty disgusting that the law allows these phoenix companies to trade on the assets of a defunct company but allows them to shaft the creditors. 

Unfortunately fans of Rangers 2012-present who were generally also fans of Rangers 1873-2012 are fond of the history of tainted titles and sectarian signing policies and therefore like to indulge in mental gymnastics and create the fiction that the club was an entity distinct from the company which went bust. Of course this doesn't apply to the debts the clumpany ran up and didn't pay, just to the stars above the badge. 

Image result for castor troy gif

I wouldn't even waste time trying to explain it. If they don't know the difference between administration and liquidation after all this time then there is no hope for them.

1 hour ago, Tartantony said:

I wouldn't even waste time trying to explain it. If they don't know the difference between administration and liquidation after all this time then there is no hope for them.

Rangers FC original parent company was liquidated....Rangers FC itself was sold to new company known as Sevco. Rangers FC itself being one of the asset...

It's cute how you guys are so obsessed with trying to put down other people though.

Edited by thekorean

7 hours ago, nacho said:

yawn it can die, if no one buys the club like gretna, ardrie etc it will cease to exist, so congratulations you saved your club like we did

Gretna exists.

They play in black and white at Raydale, just like the old team.

2 hours ago, Tartantony said:

Oh they know.  Anyone truly ignorant of the difference would not have went to such bother to try and persuade everyone that the consequences are identical.

Rangers FC original parent company was liquidated....Rangers FC itself was sold to new company known as Sevco. Rangers FC itself being one of the asset...
It's cute how you guys are so obsessed with trying to put down other people though.

I really can't be bothered getting into it again tbh. If you actually believe that and it helps you deal with it then crack on

What was the name of the liquidated parent company?