Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

On 29/10/2021 at 15:50, bennett said:

Is Dr Nick Riviera our team doctor?

🎙️ SG: Motherwell is too close for both Ryan Jack and Kent but will both likely be with us before the international break. Borna is also missing with a small injury but will return for the European match next week.

Share this Tweet

I know one of Jack's pals. Apparently they are being overly cautious as he was rushed back last season.

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

I know one of Jack's pals. Apparently they are being overly cautious as he was rushed back last season.

Aye, I think we are at the point now where we need to accept Jack needs a longer recovery period than your average player as he does seem to suffer from flare ups. Gerrard mentioned pre-season that medical staff told him if we handle this recovery correctly then that should be his injury issue fully resolved.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Good to see Ryan Kent travelling for our Europa League match tomorrow. Hopefully he will give us a spark going forward despite the indifferent start to the season.

I doubt he will play this week. He's only just rejoined training. Should hopefully be back and ready for the semi final though.

Unsurprising. Compounded even more by our complete unwillingness or inability to sell a couple of players after losing out on the Champions League.

Our model needs to change, and change quickly.

Edited by AJF

6 minutes ago, The DA said:

Gerrard?  He'll be worth a few bob.

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

Unsurprising. Compounded even more by our our complete unwillingness or inability to sell a couple of players after losing out on the Champions League.

Our model needs to change, and change quickly.

You stopped 10IAR though.  Wasn't that the main objective?  I'd say that's pretty successful.

Just now, TheScarf said:

You stopped 10IAR though.  Wasn't that the main objective?  I'd say that's pretty successful.

Aye, we were successful and I don't think any Rangers fan will have too many protests about how we've gone about things since Gerrard has come in. I just feel now is the time where we need to see a more urgent move to the "Get Champions League football or sell assets" model we've been aiming towards for the last couple of years.