Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

31 minutes ago, CityDave said:

It was a straight forward question so had you answered only with the above I would have accepted it. I haven't been following what Rangers have been up to the last few weeks more bothered about my own team. However the rest of your answer looks like a defensive verbal splurge which leaves me with the idea that you really don't know either.

I have heard though that the only serious signing is Ryan Jack and the other signings and more especially the rumours about who you are supposed to be signing is all a big rouse to sell more season tickets, fair play to the media if this is the case. Your fellow fans have a track record for falling for being taken for a ride on any bandwagon the club creates.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Fans of the most recent Rangers* franchise are certainly the most gullible.

"Big name signings" :lol: 

Bruno Eduardo Regufe Alves is a big name...certainly compared to Jim Bett.

Anyway...looks like Eduardo Herrera is just waiting for a work permit in order to come to Estadio Ibroxico: http://www.insidefutbol.com/2017/06/02/source-close-to-rangers-bound-eduardo-herrera-says-ball-in-scottish-fas-court/339012/

Edit...in the first clip he looks like Pele...in the second he looks more like Jose Garnero:

Edited by The_Kincardine

4 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Some people just can't see the woods for the tree's when it comes to Rangers.

And the news for them is just going to get more depressing for them over the coming few weeks. I almost feel sorry for them. Sitting there rocking backwards and forwards in front of their computer screens saying over and over again. 'They said they had died. They were meant to be dead' 

Yep they wanted us dead but here we are. Loud n Proud :thumsup2

And the news for them is just going to get more depressing for them over the coming few weeks. I almost feel sorry for them.

Absolutely deluded. Surely this attitude will one day soon be known as 'The Barton Syndrome'. Not sure if it's treatable.

1 minute ago, BobWilliamson said:

And the news for them is just going to get more depressing for them over the coming few weeks. I almost feel sorry for them. Sitting there rocking backwards and forwards in front of their computer screens saying over and over again. 'They said they had died. They were meant to be dead' 

Yep they wanted us dead but here we are. Loud n Proud :thumsup2

Who's they? :lol:

Is this you dropping a clanger or have you just taken too much bait?

Seriously are you really a Rangers fan, there's been a few pretends over the years, some quite convincing?

Image result for facepalm laugh gif

11 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Absolutely deluded. Surely this attitude will one day soon be known as 'The Barton Syndrome'. Not sure if it's treatable.

Delusion is believing a team who lost 7-0 to Barca in their worst ever European result and also lost to a Pub Team from Gibraltar which is the most embarrassing result in a long line of embarrassing results for Scottish clubs are the invincibles :lol:. Your own club lost more games than the Rangers 1992-93 team did and that Rangers team were 90 minutes away from a Champions League Final. 

and that Rangers team were 90 minutes away from a Champions League Final. 

I'm assuming the final that season was in Amsterdam and Rangers, being in Glasgow, were therefore 90mins away, that's flight time of course. (Would take about 12hrs to drive).

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

that Rangers team were 90 minutes away from a Champions League Final. 

I don't see anything contentious with this.  At the start of the game against CSKA Moscow we could have qualified for the CL Final.  90 mins later we didn't.

I don't see anything contentious with this.  At the start of the game against CSKA Moscow we could have qualified for the CL Final.  90 mins later we didn't.

Technically true. Think the contentious part is that had Rangers won that match they still wouldn't have made the final. Saying you were 90 mins away feels like it was in your own hands when it wasn't.

6 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Technically true. Think the contentious part is that had Rangers won that match they still wouldn't have made the final. Saying you were 90 mins away feels like it was in your own hands when it wasn't.

Rangers win in Marseille and they qualify for the Champions League Final regardless of any other results