mckay
dalcio
herrera

squad
alnwick, wilson, bates, garner , miller, dodoo, rossiter, kranjcar, holt

How many of them play for sevco?

57 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

I genuinely do believe it. Your manager is clueless :lol: 

Yeh all these Internationalists that are willing to travel to the little footballing backwater that is Scottish football to play for him must be wrong and Mark Guidi and Hugh Keevins are correct. 

2 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Maybe you don't. Thousands still do. Including big staunch Kinc.

I don't know Kinc. but i am sure he was a fan of Albertz, Possibly Wee Nacho, Neil McCann .... Need i go on?

I am sure thousands still do but i am afraid they mostly come from the other side of the religious divide when it comes to RCs playing for Rangers. Don't worry though we still have a few who complain about 'proddies' playing for your mob. It is utterly pathetic and i actually feel sorry for these hate filled bigots who live their life as if everything is a religious war. I prefer to just take people how i find them.

all these Internationalists are willing to travel to the little footballing backwater that is Scottish football to play for him

Brendan should just pack his bags and run off to the safety of the EPL. We're all doomed.

Yeh all these Internationalists that are willing to travel to the little footballing backwater that is Scottish football to play for him must be wrong and Mark Guidi and Hugh Keevins are correct. 

I suspect the £10k+ per week has more to do with them coming here. No other clubs are daft enough to pay them those amounts.

I don't know Kinc. but i am sure he was a fan of Albertz, Possibly Wee Nacho, Neil McCann .... Need i go on?
I am sure thousands still do but i am afraid they mostly come from the other side of the religious divide when it comes to RCs playing for Rangers. Don't worry though we still have a few who complain about 'proddies' playing for your mob. It is utterly pathetic and i actually feel sorry for these hate filled bigots who live their life as if everything is a religious war. I prefer to just take people how i find them.

I genuinely couldn't tell you the religion of any Celtic or Rangers players. Does anyone actually care apart from Kincy?

34 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

He is tactically hopeless. He got beat 2-0 by Celtic, had 6 days to work on fixing it, then contrived to get hammered 5-1 instead. He's an imposter, mate.

This was all after he had watched Murty set up successfully against Celtic. He doesn't learn. 

He is tactically hopeless. He got beat 2-0 by Celtic, had 6 days to work on fixing it, then contrived to get hammered 5-1 instead. He's an imposter, mate.
This was all after he had watched Murty set up successfully against Celtic. He doesn't learn. 

Shhhhhh

Wasn't his players, give him time etc etc.

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Brendan should just pack his bags and run off to the safety of the EPL. We're all doomed.

EPL? How many EPL jobs has wee Brendan been in the running for?:lol:

SMSM have maybe managed to  airbrush from history his complete disaster at Liverpool where he wasted 100s of Millions on absolute dross but the Chairmen of EPL clubs certainly haven't .

The EPL :lol:

Aye he ll be taking POTY Scott Sinclair with him as they have all forgotten about him being one of the poorest players in the poorest Aston Villa team in recent history :lol:

Nope you are not utterly deluded at all.

The EPL:lol:

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

1 hour ago, Tartantony said:

I suspect the £10k+ per week has more to do with them coming here. No other clubs are daft enough to pay them those amounts.

33 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

26 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Wasn't his players, give him time etc etc.

Hello, hello Bhoys.  You always know it's a The Rangers thread when the clhowns are flooding it with their dross...

EPL? How many EPL jobs has wee Brendan been in the running for?:lol:

SMSM have maybe managed to  airbrush from history his complete disaster at Liverpool where he wasted 100s of Millions on absolute dross but the Chairmen of EPL clubs certainly haven't .

The EPL :lol:

Aye he ll be taking POTY Scott Sinclair with him as they have all forgotten about him being one of the poorest players in the poorest Aston Villa team in recent history :lol:

Nope you are not utterly deluded at all.

The EPL:lol:

1oCtj.gif

The Barton Syndrome in all its glory, it's actually worse that I thought.

34 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

You have managed to figure all this out after watching him manage a team full of over paid duds that had simply given up? You do realise that half the players playing in those games had been told they were on the way out? That team is gone now. Thank God.

Of those that played in those games i can see Foderingham , Tavernier and possibly Miller playing in Rangers first XI next season. Beerman , Bates,McKay and Garner will be in the first team squad. Wallace will be back at Left back and Kranjcar will be back from long term injury. Rossiter is anybodies guess.

New Centre backs, New midfield and new frontline. 

Nobody knows how these players will settle in this country but as i said the other day. The news out of Ibrox is just going to keep on getting more and more positive. As for selling more season tickets this season. That is just not possible but i have heard the waiting list is growing by the day. ;)