Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 hours ago, AB1872 said:

Glad you agree it’s our city.

As for Manchester. I go down on a semi regular basis. First question you’re asked when they hear the accent is ‘are you Rangers or Celtic’ good luck in Mary Ds if you reply Celtic 

I've lived in England for years. Been to Manchester dozens of times.

Not once has anybody's first question to me been 'are you Rangers or Celtic?'.

In fact, it's never been anyone's question to me ever.

Do you just read stuff on Follow Follow and think it's true?

Wee AbsentBrain1872 has been waxing lyrical about how high a regard his fellow fans are held in but he seems to have forgotten that he posted a lengthy scathing diatribe highlighting their scummy behaviour just a few pages back. Make your feckin mind up!

Edited by Squonk

42 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

I've lived in England for years. Been to Manchester dozens of times.

Not once has anybody's first question to me been 'are you Rangers or Celtic?'.

In fact, it's never been anyone's question to me ever.

Do you just read stuff on Follow Follow and think it's true?

I attend football games in Manchester and know for a fact as a Rangers supporter I’ve never had any trouble 

Celtic fans were involved in trouble at Ryan Giggs testimonial and there was trouble at the City v Celtic Champions League game

Follow Follow is a great football forum and is one of the largest most respected One Club based forum 

20 minutes ago, Squonk said:

Wee AbsentBrain1872 has been waxing lyrical about how high a regard his fellow fans are held in but he seems to have forgotten that he posted a lengthy scathing diatribe highlighting their scummy behaviour just a few pages back. Make your feckin mind up!

That was regarding a group and their songbook. It has nothing whatsoever to do with how we are considered by clubs in England and by our European opponents 

8 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

I attend football games in Manchester and know for a fact as a Rangers supporter I’ve never had any trouble 

Celtic fans were involved in trouble at Ryan Giggs testimonial and there was trouble at the City v Celtic Champions League game

Follow Follow is a great football forum and is one of the largest most respected One Club based forum 

This laddie is surely a Celtic fan at the wind-up? Surely?

55 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

That was regarding a group and their songbook. It has nothing whatsoever to do with how we are considered by clubs in England and by our European opponents 

You're evidently too young to remember the mass rioting of Rangers fans in Manchester in 2008, or earlier when they won the ECWC back in 1972. I doubt the good people of Manchester and Barcelona have forgiven or forgotten. I daresay you'll explain in your own inimitable way that these were fans of the holding company, and cannot in any way be linked to the club.

As others have rightly pointed out, you can only be at the wind-up, because even the dimmest of the dim wouldn't seriously try and pass off as fact the hilarious and cringeworthy drivel you've concocted on here. 

Edited by Squonk

46 minutes ago, AJF said:

It’s lazy and needless pandering but I’m not sure the gesture would be considered bigoted.

The guys a bigot

Not the first he’s done something like this, he knows exactly what it means. 

No idea why people try to give him the benefit of the doubt 

If it was any other religious or racial minorities he’d be rightly getting called out for it. 

6 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

The guys a bigot

Not the first he’s done something like this, he knows exactly what it means. 

No idea why people try to give him the benefit of the doubt 

If it was any other religious or racial minorities he’d be rightly getting called out for it. 

I’m not saying he doesn’t know what he is doing, I’m saying making a gesture of a flute isn’t itself bigoted in my opinion.