Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

51 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

My mate is an in the know as f**k contractor working at Ibrox and he says they've dug too greedily and too deep and awoken Cthulhu from his slumber and we've doomed the world to His dominion.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Rangers had direct access to an ancient evil tbh. 

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

My mate is an in the know as f**k contractor working at Ibrox and he says they've dug too greedily and too deep and awoken Cthulhu from his slumber and we've doomed the world to His dominion.

A beast thats so grotesque that looking at it would drive you insane? Thought he'd more likely been found at Parkhead myself.

On 22/06/2024 at 22:51, KnightswoodBear said:

Your mate is lying to you.

Everyone knows R'yleh is at the bottom of the ocean.

Cthulhu fh'tagn!

Celtic fans being absolutely desperate for people to be inhaling asbestos is quite the take.

The original story was someone forgot to order materials on time, hid it, then when it didn't arrive on time it all came out and they got sacked.

2 hours ago, Dav nan Gael said:

Rumours flying around that RAAC concrete has been found in the Copeland Road end.

If correct then it will be in the Govan and Broomloan too.........

Please be true.

eta. @Melanius Mullarkey

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Celtic fans being absolutely desperate for people to be inhaling asbestos is quite the take.

The original story was someone forgot to order materials on time, hid it, then when it didn't arrive on time it all came out and they got sacked.

The entire top tier at Celtic Park are hoping Sevco go bust so they can stop buying season tickets again.