Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Also in terms of support Celtic are nowhere near as popular amongs the Republic of Ireland population as they like to think . Didn't Liverpool completely outnumber the Celtic allocation at a friendly match in Dublin ?

Strange you'd use this as some sort of yardstick, as no one said Rep Ireland was heaving with Celts.
Would also be nice to understand your reasoning behind why you think Rangers fc position themselves as some sort of bastion of Britishness?

9 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Haha ffs that fair wooshed a few people didn't it. Next time I'll try better with my sarcasm

How dare you try humour infront of Monkey tennis . Last time he enjoyed a joke was back in in 1983 and I heard he was in danger of enjoying himself so nipped that in the bud 

3 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

How dare you try humour infront of Monkey tennis . Last time he enjoyed a joke was back in in 1983 and I heard he was in danger of enjoying himself so nipped that in the bud 

There are certain jokes I've enjoyed way more recently.

15 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Haha ffs that fair wooshed a few people didn't it. Next time I'll try better with my sarcasm

Yeah, that's clearly what's happened here.

What was the purpose of your sarcasm then?  Were you making out that 'regale' was such an everyday word that he shouldn't be using it?  You see, that doesn't really work as an explanation either.

8 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

What was the purpose of your sarcasm then?  Were you making out that 'regale' was such an everyday word that he shouldn't be using it?  You see, that doesn't really work as an explanation either.

Are you intentionally this boring ?

He was calling us all thick and then asked me to tell him the story of Celtics link to Ireland. It was past midnight and I couldn't be fucked anymore so played the sarcastic thicko card and decided the word regale was fancy enough to use.

Do you actually think I was being serious? [emoji23][emoji23] you take me far too seriously on here tbh very much like the time I posted the st mirren picture of the ball looking like it was as high as the plane taking off and you thought I was being serious. You need to chill oot a wee bit

19 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

He was calling us all thick and then asked me to tell him the story of Celtics link to Ireland. It was past midnight and I couldn't be fucked anymore so played the sarcastic thicko card and decided the word regale was fancy enough to use.

Do you actually think I was being serious? emoji23.pngemoji23.png you take me far too seriously on here tbh very much like the time I posted the st mirren picture of the ball looking like it was as high as the plane taking off and you thought I was being serious. You need to chill oot a wee bit

Was that you?  Did I not just make some daft wee Father Ted joke?

Believe me - taking you unduly seriously is not a difficulty I have?

11 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Why should clubs be flying any nations flags? Leave that for international games.

I whole heartily agree on that one, I'd also add in clubs playing in Europe flying the national flag. :)

56 minutes ago, bennett said:

Farewell Rob, good for the championship but run of the mill in the Premiership. Nice to see the manager having faith in the younger players for cover too.

Necessity being the mother of invention. Making a virtue of necessity.  Select your platitude here.  You're a diddy team now and we all have to cut our cloth according to our means, even Rangers.  

Whatever you do, bennett, don't drink the kool-aid.

1 hour ago, The DA said:

Necessity being the mother of invention. Making a virtue of necessity.  Select your platitude here.  You're a diddy team now and we all have to cut our cloth according to our means, even Rangers.  

Whatever you do, bennett, don't drink the kool-aid.

Or sell players on social media....