Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

18 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

How would other Gers fans assess the squad one game in?  I thought we looked good in patches but clearly Herrera and Miller don't work together up front.

Walker or Naismith would've made a big difference today.

hodson was utter shite, far too many crosses in the box, looked slightly better when tav came on, herrera and miller didnt link well either and morrielos didnt look up to much, hopefully will start finding his feet soon, on the positive side , midifed was massively better than last season, windass looks a player when played in his proper position, cardoso and alves looked solid. still need a striker so hopefully waghorn leaving will give us the money to get the hearts boy and naismith in

Sunderland set to miss out on Rangers striker Martyn Waghorn after Ipswich have bid accepted

Martyn Waghorn is poised to leave Rangers and return to England after the Ibrox board accepted a bid from Ipswich

School kids will rip the pish out of him for fun down there.

18 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

£1,000,000 for Hornywag.  One million pounds.

What a time to be alive!

That'll include the 30% to the agent and 50% for his wages.  Rangers might see the same 200K they say they paid for him.

Just my opinion as a cynic.

3 hours ago, Tartantony said:

So have delusion levels reached the point of winning the league yet? I still think they'll finish 3rd or 4th this season

its you thats delusional, expecting us to finish lower in the league this season when we have brought in a much better standard of player

2 minutes ago, nacho said:

its you thats delusional, expecting us to finish lower in the league this season when we have brought in a much better standard of player

Really?
37 year old Kenny Miller still walks into your team.

I don't think either of your Mexican fellas will score as many as Waghorn did last season.

From the sun so ....

"RANGERS have banked £1million from Ipswich Town for frontman Martyn Waghorn — and will now step up their pursuit of Aberdeen ace Kenny McLean and Hearts’ Jamie Walker.

Boss Pedro Caixinha hasn’t given up hope of landing at least one of the attacking duo before this month’s transfer window closes"

From the sun so ....

"RANGERS have banked £1million from Ipswich Town for frontman Martyn Waghorn — and will now step up their pursuit of Aberdeen ace Kenny McLean and Hearts’ Jamie Walker.

Boss Pedro Caixinha hasn’t given up hope of landing at least one of the attacking duo before this month’s transfer window closes"

£400,000 only apparently.

Haha I suppose I was delusional this time last year as well when you had signed a far better quality of player and I thought you'd finish 3rd?

1 hour ago, Tartantony said:

Haha I suppose I was delusional this time last year as well when you had signed a far better quality of player and I thought you'd finish 3rd?

oh were you one of the few that got it right then, most of the clowns on here predicted we wouldnt finish in the top 6 :lol: