Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

6 minutes ago, bennett said:

Do Scottish fitba fans take the opportunity to talk Scottish fitba up, as in maybe being a higher standard than the English championship or do they go full sevco...

What the f**k is this rubbish supposed to mean? :lol:

Scottish football is brilliant.

Do Scottish fitba fans take the opportunity to talk Scottish fitba up, as in maybe being a higher standard than the English championship or do they go full sevco...

I see what you're doing there but in all honesty your pissing in the wind if you expect anything other than people taking any opportunity to laugh at your minter of a club.

6 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

What the f**k is this rubbish supposed to mean? :lol:

Scottish football is brilliant.

These two guys have made you look like a twat lol

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I see what you're doing there but in all honesty your pissing in the wind if you expect anything other than people taking any opportunity to laugh at your minter of a club.

Players who couldn't handle the spfl Premiership strolling the English championship is worthy of comment but if you want to sevco ....

Just now, Greenlantern said:

Wasn't it you who said you've no interest in Scottish fitba, only rangers?

Wires crossed here.

Just now, bennett said:

These two guys have made you look like a twat lol

Players who couldn't handle the spfl Premiership strolling the English championship is worthy of comment but if you want to sevco ....

Wires crossed here.

What are you on about? I'll say it again, Scottish Football is brilliant. I genuinely love it. 

What are you on about? I'll say it again, Scottish Football is brilliant. I genuinely love it. 

Correct.

Scottish football is fantastic and we've been saying it for years.

Bennett attends precisely zero matches yet gets in his high horse because Martin waghorn scored for Ipswich [emoji1]

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Correct.

Scottish football is fantastic and we've been saying it for years.

Bennett attends precisely zero matches yet gets in his high horse because Martin waghorn scored for Ipswich emoji1.png

He's an idiot. There's obviously leagues with better quality players but in my opinion it doesn't make them more entertaining than our Leagues. 

He's an idiot. There's obviously leagues with better quality players but in my opinion it doesn't make them more entertaining than our Leagues. 

Again, correct.

I live in Edinburgh and I can honestly say I wouldn't pay for a ST and drive up to Aberdeen every other week unless I absolutely loved it.

Bears post mostly about Rangers, other clubs don't really interest us.

Wires crossed here.

Scottish Fitba > Sevco

bennett making a c**t of it? I've never seen this before. I hope everything's alright.

He seems to see Gincardine swing every debate into "all about the Rangers" one, and then Ralph Wiggums it when he tries to replicate it. Poor lad.