Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

How would other Gers fans assess the squad one game in?  I thought we looked good in patches but clearly Herrera and Miller don't work together up front. Walker or Naismith would've made a big difference today.

Any other players that don't play for your club that would make a difference for you??? I think hazard, when fit, could change your attacking options, and maybe lewandowski's goals would be the difference between 1 point and 3 in a lot of games.

To be fair, that's not really much different from issuing a menu.

On the subject of menus was there not some kind of outcry in the media maybe 10 years ago because Rangers were selling something in the hospitality suite that cost £16.90 (or did I imagine that?)

Any other players that don't play for your club that would've made a difference for you today??? I think hazard, when fit, could change your attacking options, and maybe lewandowski's goals would be the difference between 1 point and 3 in a lot of games.

What a stupid, pointless post.

23 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Any other players that don't play for your club that would make a difference for you??? I think hazard, when fit, could change your attacking options, and maybe lewandowski's goals would be the difference between 1 point and 3 in a lot of games.

FFS Dougal.  Whoever thought it was a good idea to give Craggy Island the internet?

26 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

What was you take on today, FB?  What do you make of the squad so far?

Started well kincy . Midfield looks a lot more promising as does central defence . Still look a bit easily exposed down the wings and lacking a poacher up front but signs are promising 

Edited by Forever_blueco

Sunderland set to miss out on Rangers striker Martyn Waghorn after Ipswich have bid accepted

Martyn Waghorn is poised to leave Rangers and return to England after the Ibrox board accepted a bid from Ipswich Town.

Sunderland were also interested in striker Waghorn, a Wearsider who started his career at the Stadium of Light.

Simon Grayson has been searching for firepower after losing Jermain Defoe to Bournemouth.

But Ipswich have agreed a fee, thought to be in the region of £1million, for the 27-year-old.

Waghorn, a former England U21 international, moved to Scotland from Wigan in 2015 and helped Rangers back into the top flight of Scottish football

16 minutes ago, bennett said:

Sunderland set to miss out on Rangers striker Martyn Waghorn after Ipswich have bid accepted

Martyn Waghorn is poised to leave Rangers and return to England after the Ibrox board accepted a bid from Ipswich Town.

Sunderland were also interested in striker Waghorn, a Wearsider who started his career at the Stadium of Light.

Simon Grayson has been searching for firepower after losing Jermain Defoe to Bournemouth.

But Ipswich have agreed a fee, thought to be in the region of £1million, for the 27-year-old.

Waghorn, a former England U21 international, moved to Scotland from Wigan in 2015 and helped Rangers back into the top flight of Scottish football

The bloke can leave with my very best wishes.  He played his heart out for us and scored important goals but was never right after his injury.  Hope he thrives at Ipswich.

Edited by The_Kincardine

4 hours ago, bennett said:

Drew must be filling in for the QC...

I think they are taking it in turns.  Look at this idiot:

3 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Doorrans loooked goood in doodoos shirt

Well in, Willy.  You're 2nd most stupid Dross fan of the day.

21 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

£1,000,000 for Hornywag.  One million pounds.

What a time to be alive!

Based on the old 'worth his weight in fish suppers' adage...If he weighs 100kg and the average fish supper weighs 500g then Ipswich are paying £5,000 per fish tea.  Thank f**k they're on the coast!

Edited by The_Kincardine

Was rumoured last week a first team squad player would be sold to fund Naismith return. Hopefully this is it.

Thought Rangers were excellent first 20 minutes. Game should have been dead and buried but we are just not clinical enough.

Motherwell got themselves back into it and really targeted the hopeless Hodson, sorry but he is nowhere near good enough, their goal looked like it was coming and no real surprise. We did well to get back infront but were hanging on at the end.

Naismith and Walker would be great additions to the squad but we still have Kranjcar and Pena to come into the team. Who misses out ? Windass , who was excellent today, Miller who has played consistently well?

nice problems for the manager but I fear for us if either fullback are injured