Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

On 31/12/2017 at 18:15, quickoverayard said:

Oooh by a long stretch hes had money and in my opinion he was very wasteful with it. So do i, the 4 mentioned have great potential and loads of years in front of them they will only improve. I just hope he sticks with them.

As for improving the front line my first bit of business would be to gibe kranjcar away to anyone who is stupid enough to take him, miller a coaching roll after this season and to bring in 2 players for now, a winger and a better centre forward.

What bakery can I purchase a coaching roll from ? never had one of them before.

Sean of the dead

B8_E1_FAC5-1_EC6-4638-_A3_C2-_EB64_BBFA090_A.png

“Sean Goss hopes the experience of being involved at Manchester United will help him fit in at Rangers .

The QPR midfielder was confirmed as Graeme Murty 's first January signing on Wednesday as he moves to Ibrox until the end of the season.

The midfielder signed for the Red Devils at just 16 and although he never made a competitive appearance, was involved in a US summer tour.”

Looks like Peña is away to join oor Pedro.  Not one tear shed down High Wycombe way.  I'm lighter and more mobile than him.

What Sally, The Hat and Pedro all failed to appreciate is how simple a game football in Scotland is and that younger/fitter/faster/stronger always wins.  Thus you need to start with graft, brawn and stamina.

Sean of the dead

B8_E1_FAC5-1_EC6-4638-_A3_C2-_EB64_BBFA090_A.png

“Sean Goss hopes the experience of being involved at Manchester United will help him fit in at Rangers .
The QPR midfielder was confirmed as Graeme Murty 's first January signing on Wednesday as he moves to Ibrox until the end of the season.
The midfielder signed for the Red Devils at just 16 and although he never made a competitive appearance, was involved in a US summer tour.”

Michael Stewart will be able to inform us as to how this lad’s career will now pan out.

9 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Looks like Peña is away to join oor Pedro.  Not one tear shed down High Wycombe way.  I'm lighter and more mobile than him.

What Sally, The Hat and Pedro all failed to appreciate is how simple a game football in Scotland is and that younger/fitter/faster/stronger always wins.  Thus you need to start with graft, brawn and stamina.

We should sign Daft Punk.