Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

9 minutes ago, strichener said:

My Team: Clyde :rolleyes:

He had to do that to make us believe his impassioned plea that Ally Love isn't guilty of making racist comments.

Dont believe this at all. Love played at Annan, Brechin, st mirren, etc and good conduct (apart from butting someone haha) and not a word of racial abuse. It's went from calling him one thing to making repeated and varied racist comments. Bullshit. 

And funny how nothing was complained about during the game but they were all on the bandwagon to complain after the fact. Of it was a constant stream of abuse then they would've complained during it. Don't believe it.

Read Rabin Omar's Twitter feed.... got the "n" word throughout, homophobic in parts and talks about "closet racists".   Funny how this has grew and grew. The club needs to get behind the players and show them that they will be protected. Innocent until proven guilty, the club doesn't need him banned. He's got ability, pace and can score a goal, all of which we need to survive and we need that in the side to win more games! 

Edited by David W

2 hours ago, David W said:

He had to do that to make us believe his impassioned plea that Ally Love isn't guilty of making racist comments.

Try again mate, like many Scottish fans I have a wee team and a big team. I also support english teams. If you k ow how to change your profile to have 2 teams I'm more than welcome to listen.  Lol, now i mind why ive lurked these forums for so long... because now no matter what I say you're gonna 8th to wind me up. Have at it mate as I'm gonna express my opinion on clyde and rangers as much as I want.

You're reading through another teams accounts, another team is more important to you than your own team....
That is not normal behaviour.

Some of us are sad and enjoy reading the accounts of all the teams in the league. I think I've explained that to you before.

When the inevitable happens, I look forward to your stories about how there was nothing that the fans could do to prevent it.

I'm not going to take the word of governing bodies who are either 1) corrupt in the case of the international bodies or 2) totally incompetent in the case of our own.
That you're scrambling to that shows how desperate you are for some sort of validation.

Like it or not, it’s their judgement that matters on the use of EBT’s (widespread use I might add). Your ‘take’ on it is unimportant and irrelevant unfortunately my friend. It isn’t going to change.

In the meantime, I’m afraid you will have to settle for a hearty repast of your own spiteful loathing to feed your bitter appetite. It’s up to you to decide when you are full. No one else really cares.
Scrambling and desperate? Hmmm

8 hours ago, Bw1877 said:

Try again mate, like many Scottish fans I have a wee team and a big team. 

Pish, only glory hunting h*ns have "big" and "wee" teams.

Have at it mate as I'm gonna express my opinion on clyde and rangers as much as I want.

Are your fellow Sevco fans aware that you also follow Clyde as your big team? 

I also support english teams. 

As well as Sevco, who is your other English team? 

Like it or not, it’s their judgement that matters on the use of EBT’s (widespread use I might add). Your ‘take’ on it is unimportant and irrelevant unfortunately my friend. It isn’t going to change.

In the meantime, I’m afraid you will have to settle for a hearty repast of your own spiteful loathing to feed your bitter appetite. It’s up to you to decide when you are full. No one else really cares.
Scrambling and desperate? Hmmm
Rangers cheated, then they died.

Try again mate, like many Scottish fans I have a wee team and a big team. I also support english teams. If you k ow how to change your profile to have 2 teams I'm more than welcome to listen.  Lol, now i mind why ive lurked these forums for so long... because now no matter what I say you're gonna 8th to wind me up. Have at it mate as I'm gonna express my opinion on clyde and rangers as much as I want.
Literally nobody supports two Scottish sides. It's telling as f**k that you choose to Clyde over Rangers in your profile though, any reason for that...

Rangers cheated, then they died.

Just another poor soul who cannot resist his proclivity towards the Rangers pages. Usually very little to say, but it’s nice to feel ‘part of something’ on board the bandwagon eh? Bless you![emoji6]

Just another poor soul who cannot resist his proclivity towards the Rangers pages. Usually very little to say, but it’s nice to feel ‘part of something’ on board the bandwagon eh? Bless you![emoji6]
I'm still slightly obsessed, even after all these years, what can I say?

Tick tock?

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

You can't call yourself a supporter unless you do something to actively support a club. That is usually financial.

Take Hearts for example. Their support rallied round and saved their club when in Admin. Hibs fans did the same when in receivership in the 90s.

Rangers fans let their club be liquidated.

10 hours ago, Bw1877 said:

Surely you should set your profile to your wee team.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:
10 hours ago, Bw1877 said:

Literally nobody supports two Scottish sides. It's telling as f**k that you choose to Clyde over Rangers in your profile though, any reason for that...

He's actually been to a Clyde game?