Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

6 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

There's a curious phenomenon in Scottish football where fans appear to wish nothing but good fortune when a player moves on to a bigger club, except when Der *** are involved.  There's people on the Accies thread hoping that Docherty "rots" if he signs for us.

Strange. 

5 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

Saved them from relegation then now he's evil for pursuing his dream.

Bizarre to be critical of the guy.

Clear indication of how contemptuous Accies fans are towards your club.

56 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

That's him signed on a 6 month loan, out of contract end of the season too right? Would be happy to take him in the way we did Halkett

Yep, contract is up at the end of the season.

Natural finisher but his all-round game needs work. He needs serious game time for those skills to be developed so hopefully he finds a club at a decent level who play him consistently. Could be your club - could not be. Depends on how he does in this loan move.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Trebles all round!  Bruno's been a disappointment and I wouldn't be sad to see the back of him.

Big wage as well. After Docherty is in our transfer window will be about getting players out along with trying to get Tavernier to sign a new contract.

1 minute ago, Forest of Dean said:

Yep, contract is up at the end of the season.

Natural finisher but his all-round game needs work. He needs serious game time for those skills to be developed so hopefully he finds a club at a decent level who play him consistently. Could be your club - could not be. Depends on how he does in this loan move.

We've been hyping this deal up as a joke for about a month now, crazy it's happened. Hopkin's been after him for two years apparently. We've really been lacking a finisher all season and that's what's held us back from claiming more points.

The signings we've made are giving us a really good shot at the playoffs whereas we started the season aiming to stay up

Can’t believe how much money you’s c***s have wasted on foreign duds while the board sat and watched. It’s actually took a guy (Graham murty) that’s never been a manager to sign the sort of players you should have have been looking at at the start of the season. Sevco Shambles Usual

Edited by Thistle4eva

2 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:

Can’t believe how much money you’s c***s have wasted on foreign duds while the board sat and watched. It’s actually took a guy (Graham murty) that’s never been a manager to sign the sort of players you should have have been looking at at the start of the season. Sevco Shambles Usual

I'm quite sure the board are responsible for the January transfers as well.

To be fair to them, they gave Caixinha far more money than most expected in the summer and they've done well to get the players in this month, too. They've done their bit. The performances on the pitch is something they have no control of. The only negative thing this season is their failure to land McInnes.

27 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

Big wage as well. After Docherty is in our transfer window will be about getting players out along with trying to get Tavernier to sign a new contract.

We have a huge amount of dead wood. I'd love to see us offload Hodson, Niko, Cardoso and Herrera and to send Dalcio back to Portugal.

4 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:

The thing is, young diddy, you're saying nothing more than most of us have been saying here all along.  Good to see we're sorting it out and it's been a terrific windown for us - whatever happens to wee Docherty.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

We have a huge amount of dead wood. I'd love to see us offload Hodson, Niko, Cardoso and Herrera and to send Dalcio back to Portugal.

It's going to take at least this window and next to offload most of the deadwood. I just hope after August 2018 is finished that our squad is leaner and more balanced.

13 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The thing is, young diddy, you're saying nothing more than most of us have been saying here all along.  Good to see we're sorting it out and it's been a terrific windown for us - whatever happens to wee Docherty.

Young diddy ? Shut it ya clown .. Only making a point dont be a wee bitch. 

10 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

It's going to take at least this window and next to offload most of the deadwood. I just hope after August 2018 is finished that our squad is leaner and more balanced.

Exactly.  I don't think MOH or Halliday will be with us at the end of the season.

3 minutes ago, Amato72 said:

It must be galling for you, knowing we can step in a pick out your best players whenever we want.

Oh FFS buddy, you've down it down,  Screed of dross incoming from SappyTacky.

21 minutes ago, thepundit said:

I'm quite sure the board are responsible for the January transfers as well.

To be fair to them, they gave Caixinha far more money than most expected in the summer and they've done well to get the players in this month, too. They've done their bit. The performances on the pitch is something they have no control of. The only negative thing this season is their failure to land McInnes.

Understand what your saying but the amount of money they let Pedro spend is a absolute joke. Surely no 1 from the board watched those players n went yeah they are the players we need. Major set backs caused by basic stupidity

Edited by Thistle4eva