Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

On 22/01/2018 at 20:30, happyaccie said:

Was told on Thursday you lot were supposed to be completing the deal for Docherty on Friday, then was assured yesterday by a sevco fan the deal was being completed today. Three and a half hours left to find out if sevco have had an advance on the next soft loan to complete the deal, or is it usual garbage from sevco.

Actually agree with you. 

Canning and Ronnie McDonald have basically said he is going nowhere and would not say that, and put their integrity at risk, if he was leaving.

Sevco need to walk away from this transfer.

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

They're from Hamilton.  In 5 years or so they will be able to have several sets of teeth in any colour they want.

^^^^ Lazy presumptuous Sevco fan, Doherty plays for Hamilton he doesn't live in Hamilton or originate from Hamilton.

PS  does the seemingly you have used to inform us about Docherty seemingly due to undergo a medical today have the same context as sevco seemingly have money to finance the deal for Greg ?

Edited by happyaccie

1 hour ago, happyaccie said:

^^^^ Lazy presumptuous Sevco fan, Doherty plays for Hamilton he doesn't live in Hamilton or originate from Hamilton.

PS  does the seemingly you have used to inform us about Docherty seemingly due to undergo a medical today have the same context as sevco seemingly have money to finance the deal for Greg ?

Don't know about anyone else but seems to me that your username is a case of false advertising. 

RANGERS top scorer Alfredo Morelos has revealed he wants to quit Ibrox at the end of the season and move to the English Premier League.

The 21-year-old Colombian has been a huge hit at Rangers after joining in a £1 million deal in the summer from HJK Helsinki.

He’s already been linked with interested parties, with Championship high-fliers Bristol City checking out his form.

His agent, Jonne Lindblom, insisted this week that Morelos was going nowhere in this transfer window and was fully committed to Rangers.

However, Morelos himself has admitted he has designs on leaving Glasgow at the end of the season.

In an interview with a Colombian TV sports show, he said: “If you do things right, there’s always someone watching, I don’t know what will happen
The striker has been linked with a move to England
“I hope to keep doing very well and look for a bigger club, in the Premier League at the end of the season.”

But Morelos insisted he was loving life at Rangers.

He stressed: “I am enjoying a very nice experience here in Scotland, I have been welcomed in the best possible way.

“I think I have done all right and I am happy with what I have achieved at Rangers so far. I am also very happy here.

“I scored 30 goals in Finland and I have 12 so far in Scotland.

“It wasn’t easy to adapt to life here, but the atmosphere during games is terrific. I’m at one of the largest clubs in Scotland. The fans are crazy both in and out of the stadiums!

“I think the fans like me because of the way I have played. I am very positive, I want to play and score goals.

“In Scotland, the football is more physical and competitive and I think I have adapted.

“My dream is to play for Colombia. I think I am young enough with a big future ahead of me.

“Hopefully, the opportunity will come for me if I keep scoring goals.”

33 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

RANGERS top scorer Alfredo Morelos has revealed he wants to quit Ibrox at the end of the season and move to the English Premier League.

The 21-year-old Colombian has been a huge hit at Rangers after joining in a £1 million deal in the summer from HJK Helsinki.

He’s already been linked with interested parties, with Championship high-fliers Bristol City checking out his form.

His agent, Jonne Lindblom, insisted this week that Morelos was going nowhere in this transfer window and was fully committed to Rangers.

However, Morelos himself has admitted he has designs on leaving Glasgow at the end of the season.

In an interview with a Colombian TV sports show, he said: “If you do things right, there’s always someone watching, I don’t know what will happen
The striker has been linked with a move to England
“I hope to keep doing very well and look for a bigger club, in the Premier League at the end of the season.”

But Morelos insisted he was loving life at Rangers.

He stressed: “I am enjoying a very nice experience here in Scotland, I have been welcomed in the best possible way.

“I think I have done all right and I am happy with what I have achieved at Rangers so far. I am also very happy here.

“I scored 30 goals in Finland and I have 12 so far in Scotland.

“It wasn’t easy to adapt to life here, but the atmosphere during games is terrific. I’m at one of the largest clubs in Scotland. The fans are crazy both in and out of the stadiums!

“I think the fans like me because of the way I have played. I am very positive, I want to play and score goals.

“In Scotland, the football is more physical and competitive and I think I have adapted.

“My dream is to play for Colombia. I think I am young enough with a big future ahead of me.

“Hopefully, the opportunity will come for me if I keep scoring goals.”

It's a mis-translation - he essentially said he will be looking to move to the English Premier League in the future but didn't put a timeframe on it. 

At no point did he say he was going to leave at the end of the season. The closest he said was that he would see what happens at the end of the season.

2 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

Don't know about anyone else but seems to me that your username is a case of false advertising. 

From a fan of a club whose application to play professional football in 2012 was accepted by the relevant bodies to be claiming their next title is #55 I will just ignore your crass post.

3 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

Happyclaptrap is now firmly ensconced as a heavy-duty Sevco groupie.  When wee Docherty dons the famous blue jersey tomorrow I bet he will download an image to a USB stick and head to Inkspot in Castle Street to get them to print a poster for his bedroom wall.