Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Fraserburgh chairman knows the score about the Famous:

We want folk in 30 to 40 years to still be talking about the forthcoming Rangers game in a similar fashion so they can tell their grandchildren where they stood that day in 2018 when the famous Glasgow Rangers came to Bellslea

13 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I liked Hyndman when he was here last time, but I think he was made to look better by the utter dross round about him. 

We're heading towards being top heavy on midfielders and I don't think he's a massive step up from what we currently have.

It's nonsense anyway. Local Bournemouth paper said it was never happening.

Just lazy journalism: Hyndman was at Rangers when Murty was there and did alright = he's coming on loan.

Playing with flair and elan on the world stage was highly creditable as evidenced by the number of posters on here sharing links and praising us.

Kinky, can we now add “delusional” to the many other adjectives previously used to describe yourself ?
Flair ?
Elan ?
The world stage ?
The only person you’re convincing is your gin-sodden, pish-stained self.
Hubris and arrogance, the defining ***/Sevco traits.

34 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

We want folk in 30 to 40 years to still be talking about the forthcoming Rangers game in a similar fashion so they can tell their grandchildren where they stood that day in 2018 when the famous Glasgow Rangers came to Bellslea

If memory serves me correct Progres Niederkorn showed you the same 'respect' in their match programme :lol:

37 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Kinky, can we now add “delusional” to the many other adjectives previously used to describe yourself ?
Flair ?
Elan ?
The world stage ?

Oh my.

40 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Flair ?
Elan ?
The world stage ?

Woeful - just woeful. 

3 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

Just like thousands and thousands of Pie & Bovril punters will recall in 30/40 years time, where they were in 2012 when the infamous, cheating Glasgow Rangers died...lol

Edited by Sting777

58 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Couldn’t agree more........The Sevco bids for Jamie Murphy and Greg Docherty were exactly that - woeful.

Not.A.Pot.To.Piss.In.

And every other club knows it.

Dundee want £1.5m for a player, Celtic come up with a bid around half of that.

Not.A.Pot.To.Piss.In.

And every other club knows it.

9 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Flair ?
Elan ?
The world stage ?

Fuxake, Florry.  I expected my very obvious hyperbole to get a few nibbles from, maybe, one or two of the pond life who habituate this thread but not from a man of your wit and intelligence.  That's not a nibble.  It isn't even a bite.  It's a massive gulp.  Are you feeling ok, buddy?