Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Guest Moomintroll
Surprise press conference called at Ibrox later today.  My sauces tell me that it's to announce the contruction of a new, more powerful Death Star, without any of the previous versions design flaws.
latest?cb=20150615015212
Meh, sure Childish Gambino could sort that out with a couple of well placed proton torpedoes

As a Canadian Celtic fan I am very conflicted right now.  One one hand I like that Arfield plays for us (and has done well internationally) but as a Celtic fan I now have to hate him when he's not playing for us.

Anyways he will be a good signing for you lot, a hard working, no-nonsense midfielder should be a massive upgrade on the powder-puff players you have been employing there in recent years.

6 minutes ago, shootingboots said:

Good signing Arfield. Be interesting to see how they fit their 14 midfielders into their midfield next season.

If the level of "heads gone" from Sevco fans after their recent games against us is any indication, a popular solution may be to fire them out of a cannon.

28 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

As a Canadian Celtic fan I am very conflicted right now.  One one hand I like that Arfield plays for us (and has done well internationally) but as a Celtic fan I now have to hate him when he's not playing for us.

Anyways he will be a good signing for you lot, a hard working, no-nonsense midfielder should be a massive upgrade on the powder-puff players you have been employing there in recent years.

Hate him ? Thats very strong and quite out of character for you.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Hate him ? Thats very strong and quite out of character for you.

You are probably right, hate is a strong term, I will dislike him when playing for Rangers.  It's early and my coffee hasn't kicked in yet so I'm still grumpy 

22 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

You are probably right, hate is a strong term, I will dislike him when playing for Rangers.  It's early and my coffee hasn't kicked in yet so I'm still grumpy 

Fair enough. Will give you that given the time difference.

He was a cracking player for us and would expect he would have improved quite a bit.

4 hours ago, shootingboots said:

Good signing Arfield. Be interesting to see how they fit their 14 midfielders into their midfield next season.

Could've done with two centre halves and another striker but I reckon that he'll be a good signing.