Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

A midfield of Jack,Rossiter and Arfield sadly looks pretty decent

There's plenty of quality midfielders at the club. If Rangers didn't sign another midfielder before the window closes in the summer I'd be happy with what we've already got.

The problem is the defence and the fact that, other than Morelos, the only other forwards we have are Dodoo, Herrera and Miller.  

4 or 5 good signings in the summer and Rangers could challenge imho.

46 minutes ago, thepundit said:

There's plenty of quality midfielders at the club. If Rangers didn't sign another midfielder before the window closes in the summer I'd be happy with what we've already got.

The problem is the defence and the fact that, other than Morelos, the only other forwards we have are Dodoo, Herrera and Miller.  

You may even get second.

4 or five excellent signings, Steven Gerrard beating all the odds by actually knowing what the f**k he is doing, Celtic inexplicably failing to improve their squad and Brendan Rodgers somehow forgetting how to run a football team.....

Then you might challenge.

Imagine actually thinking you are only 4 or 5 players away from winning the league when you are currently not even first among the losers [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

On 05/06/2016 at 20:30, The_Kincardine said:

I know it's been a while and a few posters have left Scottish football anticipating our return but most will welcome us back with open arms.

Interesting season ahead.  Will we manage to sort out our defence?  How will some of our vaunted Championship players fare in the top league?

How much will the away fans enjoy their trips to Ibrox?

Not read through the thread your title is enough to make me puke shake my head in disbelief that bigots like you make me ashamed to be Scottish. This from a prodie educated person no wonder I have no faith apart from my club. You would think you would be able to grasp why you were voted out across the land. SCUM of the lowest order. 

29 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Not read through the thread your title is enough to make me puke shake my head in disbelief that bigots like you make me ashamed to be Scottish. This from a prodie educated person no wonder I have no faith apart from my club. You would think you would be able to grasp why you were voted out across the land. SCUM of the lowest order. 

Your lack of punctuation suggests that education was never your habit.  The first word of your user name is about right, though.

1 hour ago, thepundit said:

I'd agree.
From what I've seen of Pena, he is Quality...

Street.

#amiritefellas

39 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

4 or five excellent signings, Steven Gerrard beating all the odds by actually knowing what the f**k he is doing, Celtic inexplicably failing to improve their squad and Brendan Rodgers somehow forgetting how to run a football team.....

Then you might challenge.

Imagine actually thinking you are only 4 or 5 players away from winning the league when you are currently not even first among the losers emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

You said "winning the league". Not me. :)

I stand by my comment. Rangers aren't too far off challenging.

16 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Your lack of punctuation suggests that education was never your habit.  The first word of your user name is about right, though.

Well if you can't win an argument why not attack the lack of basic English right ? Does not hide the fact your an out and out bigot who's education has not moved forward in hundreds of years. To be honest I would rather be short in basic Engish education than a out and out bigot who clearly can not grasp basic human respect for others. I know who is the clever one here it' not you sadly. 

56 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

well-that-escalated-h0v91s.jpg

10 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Well if you can't win an argument why not attack the lack of basic English right ? Does not hide the fact your an out and out bigot who's education has not moved forward in hundreds of years.

You raised the subject of education.  I merely highlighted how ineffectual it had been with you.  There is no argument here.  You don't like the thread title and you think I'm a bigot.  That's fine.  I think you're a barely-literate fuckwit but wouldn't seek out one of your threads or posts to tell you that.

Still, this all makes for healthy match threads when St Mirren join the Premiership next season.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You raised the subject of education.  I merely highlighted how ineffectual it had been with you.  There is no argument here.  You don't like the thread title and you think I'm a bigot.  That's fine.  I think you're a barely-literate fuckwit but wouldn't seek out one of your threads or posts to tell you that.

Still, this all makes for healthy match threads when St Mirren join the Premiership next season.

Just read no surreder that was enough for me not to look forward to you coming to Paisley next season. But hey hoo what to do. You got Gerrard maybe we will get a better TV deal that will please Scottish football. S

15 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Just read no surreder that was enough for me not to look forward to you coming to Paisley next season. But hey hoo what to do. You got Gerrard maybe we will get a better TV deal that will please Scottish football. S

It'll be a bit of a stretch for your boys next season but you scooshed this year's championship so I hope you do well - except against us, of course.

8 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Don't worry, he'll be nowhere near Paisley next season...