Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Precisely this.
A ridiculous period.  He mentions Hearts, Dundee and Rangers whose exploits in that period led directly to admin, admin and liquidation.  
It was also the ultimate closed shop period of the SPL with 1 relegation spot and a 10,000 seat rule.  A dark, dark spell.
I think it might be time to move on MT. Those scars must have healed by now.

6 minutes ago, Tartantony said:
2 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:
Precisely this.
A ridiculous period.  He mentions Hearts, Dundee and Rangers whose exploits in that period led directly to admin, admin and liquidation.  
It was also the ultimate closed shop period of the SPL with 1 relegation spot and a 10,000 seat rule.  A dark, dark spell.

Move on?

Next you'll be saying Rangers should be allowed to keep those titles.

1 hour ago, Tartantony said:
3 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:
Precisely this.

Tend to agree with MT on this one until dodgy dave moves on Tony.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

59 minutes ago, DurrantsKneeIsJelly said:

Mentioned him earlier on this thread in a post. Literally minutes after I posted the read about their spat.

Now it turns out Gazza has challenged SD to a charity boxing match.

Sometimes wish someone would lock Gazza away in a hospital for his own good at times. As expected, he’s come out with a belter and now dug a hole for himself.

I don’t even think he would manage one round. Poor guy.

014300D9-4814-4103-8B6D-1437405DEC8C.png

Somebody should explain to him that being able to batter your wife senseless doesn't mean you'll be any good in a boxing ring.

Just now, Tartantony said:
15 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:
That's your specialty isn't it?
Wasn't I a lazy b*****d who wanted everything done for him, or something?

Haha touchè. You did get an apology for that to be fair.

True story.

Guest Moomintroll
Yeh mate can you get any tickets?
Need to collect them tomorrow as they had ran out of printed tickets tonight but that's you sorted. They said anyone wearing colours or showing signs of being killie fans will be booted out, had to pretend to be a Celtic fan to get the tickets. I'm away to scrub myself raw in the shower now.

2 hours ago, Tartantony said:

This makes no sense. What's Dave King got to do with what he was greetin about?

You agree that the 00s were a "dark dark spell" for Scottish football?

I think the off field events will always over shadows the football in that decade.
Dodge Dave was just one of many guys of that decade that left a stench trail behind him.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

2 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
On 30/06/2019 at 17:22, Dindeleux said:
Yeh mate can you get any tickets?

Need to collect them tomorrow as they had ran out of printed tickets tonight but that's you sorted. They said anyone wearing colours or showing signs of being killie fans will be booted out, had to pretend to be a Celtic fan to get the tickets. I'm away to scrub myself raw in the shower now.

Whats this?

Guest Moomintroll
Whats this?
I thought you had asked me to get you a ticket, I did because I am a genial big effort. Did I interpret this wrongly?

Just now, Moomintroll said:
5 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:
Whats this?

I thought you had asked me to get you a ticket, I did because I am a genial big effort. Did I interpret this wrongly?

A ticket for the game in Wales?   Would actually be in love with you if you did.

Guest Moomintroll
A ticket for the game in Wales?   Would actually be in love with you if you did.
It's there for you a55, but after that last post (before this one), I may take it elsewhere.Seriously, 'tis yours for face value & a couple of pints, please, please do not be in love with me, I will stipulate that as a point of contract formation.